vito93x is offline Banned

has anyone used gw 50?

anyone used gw 50? I am trying to get the competitive edge in my boxing and I would also like to lower my body fat percentage while maintain muscle mass.

vito93x is offline Banned
    bump

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Yeah. I tried it for a couple of weeks. Still have some in the fridge. I was doing MMA and it really did help endurance. There was a significant difference is the ability to keep kicking the heavy bag.
    It's not magic but for the money it seems to work OK. I was taking 20mg ED which was 1ml of liquid.
    Oh! I got it from 2 different sources. The first source was so bad tasting that I couldn't take enough. I just gave up because it would literally make me throw up. The second source was a higher concentration, tasted fine, and seem to work much better. Can't post the sources but if you google you will find the 30ml 20mg/ml version.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I won't be using it again. started a log to track my cycle if you are interested in looking it up...

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Several times, you can verify if you have legitimate product by baseline and on cycle values from HIIT cardio (easy to measure the improvement). After a few days I saw a marked increase in cardio and lifting in general. I have also paired it with AICAR which works out well. My liver enzymes never elevated while on GW, in fact only LGD has given any increase for me. On the taste, if the vendor is not mixing it with plain Carboxymethylcellulose it could cause the horrible acidic taste (one vendor uses BAC water...).

cagebreed is offline New Member
    LOve the GW-50

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cagebreed View Post
    LOve the GW-50
    just out of curiosity....
    ....how so?

Thread Information