Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: ancillaries

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member

ancillaries

I'm not looking for a source, I already have one. I will soon be starting a cycle of Test E. However, I need some ancillaries like Dex and Nova.all I have is Clomid, not enough. What I want to know is if the site advertised on this website, ar-r , is legit. It's liquid for one, but two, it's a website. The reason I want to use them is because they are domestic and promise fast service.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Their products and service are excellent. I have been pleased for several years with them and their products.
    bloodchoke likes this.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    The liquid form and the website are kind o a legal loophole. it is legal to sell the products in this form for research purposes only. Thats why they are liquid and it is ok that they openly sell them via a website. Lucky for us huh? ;-)

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome, thanks guys. I wondered why they could do that. When I purchased my test e, I was told Clomid was enough to keep off gyno. Well I decided that cycling without doing tons of research would be dumb, and sure enough, I am a ways down the road glad I waited. However, it could take two weeks to a month to grab from my source, which isn't horrible. But t ar-r seems faster & cheaper.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Their products and service are excellent. I have been pleased for several years with them and their products.
    bump that - site is great, used it myself even though I have not been a member on here for very long.

enystrom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    The liquid form and the website are kind o a legal loophole. it is legal to sell the products in this form for research purposes only. Thats why they are liquid and it is ok that they openly sell them via a website. Lucky for us huh? ;-)
    Can you answer this question, why do they have many pictures of oral test and other oral aas, when I know they don't sell aas. Just wondering, how that is legit? I am not downing them but I know when I first got on there I was kind of confused on if I could buy aas.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enystrom View Post
    Can you answer this question, why do they have many pictures of oral test and other oral aas, when I know they don't sell aas. Just wondering, how that is legit? I am not downing them but I know when I first got on there I was kind of confused on if I could buy aas.
    You must be looking at the wrong site man. They don't have any pics of any steroids at all on their site bro. They sell research chemicals and peptides only and the only pictures I see on their site are just the picture of the product I am buying.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    It's now *** products. Great service. All legit. Nothing at all close to anything AAS on there.

Thread Information