primemover is offline New Member

ostarine 6 week cycle log / on day 4 right now

After about 5 months of research, I have decided to do a cycle of ostarine. I received 2 bottles from unique last friday and I began my 6 week cycle @ 15mg on monday the 20th. I am eating mostly clean with very few cheat meals (burgers). My calories are usually just above or at maintenance level. My workouts include: (push-monday/legs-wednesday/pull-friday) I do light cardio once a week and abs at least 2 times a week.

Supplements:
    fish oil, multivitamin, b12, creatine, purus organ shield (just in case), and whey

Days 1-4 @15mg:
    Have not felt or seen anything from this cycle thus far. Workouts felt the same. Only thing I can say is that the taste is not as bad as everybody makes it out to be.

I am thinking about upping the dosage to 17.5mg next monday.

Question: I have some extra DAA and some otc AI (estrogenex). Should I add this to the cycle? Or does it not make much of a difference?

Day 5 @ 15mg ED -
    Worked out back and biceps today. I still haven't noticed any differences physically or mentally from the Ostarine yet. However, I did read that Ostarine tends to fully saturate the system and kick in after 10-12 days for most individuals.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you did 5 months of research you would know it's a terrible idea to do an ostarine only cycle.

Clearly, that is a matter of opinion. I'm guessing that you are saying this about Ostarine because of the possible shut down reasons; considering, that you said it is a terrible idea to do an Ostarine ONLY cycle. If this is the case, I have no worries. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Day 8:
    I upped the dose to 17.5mg today. My workout was intense and my pumps felt tighter/bigger than usual. Not sure if this is the ostarine yet. Still waiting for it to fully saturate. Ill keep it posted.

Why would you have no worries about shutting your test down? You realise that is the least productive thing you can do for muscle growth.

Yes I am well aware. I have no worries because I have that covered already. Clomid and tamox are on deck. I guess I should have added my pct and on cycle plans into the log.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primemover View Post
    Yes I am well aware. I have no worries because I have that covered already. Clomid and tamox are on deck. I guess I should have added my pct and on cycle plans into the log.
    You dont somehow think this is a guarantee do you? We have a lot of young people who think or should I say thought the same until it happened to them and they spent months trying to get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You dont somehow think this is a guarantee do you? We have a lot of young people who think or should I say thought the same until it happened to them and they spent months trying to get back to normal.
    + you are messing with your natural hormones before they are fully developed, making it that much more of a bad idea.

I appreciate the feedback fellas. I understand the risk but I already took the dive. Any other suggestions besides to stop now. Should I take DAA on cycle? 4 weeks instead of 6?
    Last edited by primemover; 10-29-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primemover View Post
    I appreciate the feedback fellas. I understand the risk but I already took the dive. Any other suggestions besides to stop now. Should I take DAA on cycle? 4 weeks instead of 6?
    It's unlikely that you're already shut down, so stopping now would be your best option.

Yes 4 instead of 6.

Thread Information