austin2012 is offline Junior Member

Should I continue this 25mg Ostarine Cycle?

Hi all,
    I am at the end of a planned 4 week cycle of Ostarine (MK2866) at 25mg daily. This is not my first cycle, but the highest ostarine dose i have ran with very moderate gains at absolute best.

Should I continue to 6 weeks or will that requisite a PCT? (I have FORM XT on hand).

Thanks in advanc

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austin2012 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am at the end of a planned 4 week cycle of Ostarine (MK2866) at 25mg daily. This is not my first cycle, but the highest ostarine dose i have ran with very moderate gains at absolute best.

Should I continue to 6 weeks or will that requisite a PCT? (I have FORM XT on hand).

Thanks in advanc
    MK2866 is pretty weak for gains IMO. Yes ur still going need a pct. But form xt is a shitty OTC pct. U need a real pct (clomid and nolva). What was ur first cycle?

austin2012 is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was Ostarine actually, albeit at a much lower dose (15 mgs). I so no noticeable gains (essentially the same scenario as now, and did not do a PCT as I noticed absolutely no symptoms. While the source is legitimate (let's just call them 'shamrock company'), there was no effect.

My side effects after 5 days off are sensitive nipples, although FORM XTs active ingredient of Arimistane stops about 90% aromatase according to an article I read on this site so I began dosing it today as instructed.

Any thoughts?

vancouver35 is offline New Member
    I ran 6 weeks of ostarine at 25mg and about a couple of months later now, my libido has been decreasing to the point where i'm not interested in sex or able to perform easily... and balls have decreased in size. Any suggestions for PCT? The ostarine has obviously suppressed me as it's all i've taken. I have ordered some Clomid. Is that a good choice? dosage schedule?

ahmed hazim is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouver35 View Post
    I ran 6 weeks of ostarine at 25mg and about a couple of months later now, my libido has been decreasing to the point where i'm not interested in sex or able to perform easily... and balls have decreased in size. Any suggestions for PCT? The ostarine has obviously suppressed me as it's all i've taken. I have ordered some Clomid. Is that a good choice? dosage schedule?
    Clomid 50 mgs/ day for 30 days

Thread Information