jsioh1 is offline New Member

mk 2866 ostarine questions

Hi
    I am interested in trying ostarine. I am going to take the standard dosage at 15 ml a day. 50mg I had a couple of questions.

1. How long can you take ostarine before taking a break?
    If you need to take a break, how long should take off before using it again?

2 Do you need to use pct? If so for how long and what should you use for pct?

Thanks everyone

Jeremy

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsioh1 View Post
    Hi
    I am interested in trying ostarine. I am going to take the standard dosage at 15 ml a day. 50mg I had a couple of questions.

1. How long can you take ostarine before taking a break?
    If you need to take a break, how long should take off before using it again?

2 Do you need to use pct? If so for how long and what should you use for pct?

Thanks everyone

Jeremy
    DO NOT use it. It is one of the biggest anabolic craps that have ever been invented.

Here are my normal values of liver enzymes:
    ALT 0.47 ukat/L (reference range 0.05-0.85)
    AST 0.41 ukat/L (reference range 0.05-0.89)

And here are my liver enzymes after a cycle with 25-35 mg Ostarine daily:
    ALT 1.46
    AST 0.85

This stuff will burn a hole into your liver. I was taking oxandrolone in the past, as much as 80 mg/day, but my liver values have never crossed the reference range, being around 0.75 usually.

But Ostarine elevated my ALT to 1.00, even when I was taking only 10-15 mg daily!

Remember that in clinical trials, it was tested in very low doses, 3 mg/daily. And what's the worst thing: In me, it had quite pathetic effects even at 35 mg/day. Well, that was during PCT after an oxandrolone cycle, when my receptor may have already been "tired", but I can tell you that it did virtually nothing at 15 mg/day, together with 40 mg Andarine daily. A very unfavourable ratio between anabolism and side effects!

Thread Information