Thread: Self medicating

i_inject_protein is offline New Member

Self medicating

So i have low test (natural, didn't juiced) and gyno starts to show. Yes, i have sensitive lump under nipple and fatty tissue. I will get my estradiol checked. If it comes high out of range, can i start self medicating with some SARM? I can go to the doctor like in one month minimum, and i don't wanna risk getting my gyno worse over time.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I think you mean a serm like raloxifene or tamoxifen (best 2 choices for gyno IMO). I would take raloxifene for gyno at 60mg/day. Plan on using it for at least 8 weeks, probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think you mean a serm like raloxifene or tamoxifen (best 2 choices for gyno IMO). I would take raloxifene for gyno at 60mg/day. Plan on using it for at least 8 weeks, probably more.
    Yeah, i had tamox (nolvadex ) in mind. But the point is: is it safe to self medicate?
    Also: side effects? won't my gyno come back after i stop using it (if i aromatise too much, i will later too)?, will it hinder my gains?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Gains should be the least of your concerns, you have gyno to deal with. You do need blood work to find the cause of the gyno. It could be elevated e2, in could be an androgen/estrogen imbalance. Depending on what it is that will determine your course of action. I would get blood work before starting anything so the results aret skewed (tamox can show an elevated e2 reading). Then I would start Tamox, then get the results and consider your treatment. The tamox will be needed to treat the gyno and it is possible a low dose ai may be needed to lower e2, again depending on the cause.

Gains should be the least of your concerns, you have gyno to deal with. You do need blood work to find the cause of the gyno. It could be elevated e2, in could be an androgen/estrogen imbalance. Depending on what it is that will determine your course of action. I would get blood work before starting anything so the results aret skewed (tamox can show an elevated e2 reading). Then I would start Tamox, then get the results and consider your treatment. The tamox will be needed to treat the gyno and it is possible a low dose ai may be needed to lower e2, again depending on the cause.
    So i got to check e2 to know if it's elevated. How to check androgen/estrogen balance?
    Won't gyno and high e2 come back after i stop taking tamox and/or ai?

P.S. maybe i would get even more gains? if i have low test because it gets aromatised, now aromatisation would stop, it means i have more test.
    Last edited by i_inject_protein; 01-05-2015 at 01:57 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We can keep guessing all day but in the end it means nothing until you get the blood work done and find out what your numbers are.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Get a full hormone panel run so you can look at all your levels to determine what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Get a full hormone panel run so you can look at all your levels to determine what is going on
    I can't afford full panel.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    didnt austin recommend 80mg/ED if 60mg didnt work after 6 weeks?

Thread Information