Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: sarms

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member

sarms

so people are pushing these things at me on all these forums,they say during pct.between cycles.i mean can you even get 10 pounds of mass from a sarm cycle?are they even that effective?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    They are a waste IMO. The only one worth considering IMO is s4 because it isnt very suppressive at all. All the others are suppressive making them horrible choices for between cycles and especially in a pct. Dont believe the hype. There is a ton of promise for these compounds but they arent there yet. They arent selective enough and why even bother with the levels of suppression most of them cause. As I said Id MAYBE consider s4 if I wanted to try one but other than that I dont see any worth considering, even Ostarine IMO. Just use steroids if your gonna impact your HPTA.
    jolter604 likes this.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    They are a waste IMO. The only one worth considering IMO is s4 because it isnt very suppressive at all. All the others are suppressive making them horrible choices for between cycles and especially in a pct. Dont believe the hype. There is a ton of promise for these compounds but they arent there yet. They arent selective enough and why even bother with the levels of suppression most of them cause. As I said Id MAYBE consider s4 if I wanted to try one but other than that I dont see any worth considering, even Ostarine IMO. Just use steroids if your gonna impact your HPTA.
    Thanks Jimmy I will save my cash for the real McCoy.

wannabebig2 is offline Junior Member
    Well I think they might be worth it for some people, depending on their goals. I wanted to shed more body fat before running an AAS cycle, so I am running a triple stack of sarms , and am down about 2.5% body fat and up about 4 lbs of lean mass. It's not dramatic like AAS but they do work.

Thread Information