Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mitchsorenstein

Thread: Some Expert Advice and Opinions please.

mitchsorenstein is offline New Member

Some Expert Advice and Opinions please.

I am considering running a pro-hormone cycle that is attainable in the states and is available through the mail and stacking it with a SARM from the same company. I seem to be noticing a theme in the posts where most of the experts are saying pro-hormones are a waste of time. If there is a better option I would appreciate advice. If I am going to invest hundreds of dollars in a months cycle I want the best bang for my dollar. I am at a slowing down stage in my strength progression and I just want the best possible solution. I have considered injectable HGH since it is legally obtainable through the mail but as soon as it looks promising I read something that discredits it's enhancing capabilities. I guess personal trial is the only way to truly know but money is tight with me and I want the most from my investment. Some personal experience advice would be super helpful, thanks.
    Last edited by mitchsorenstein; 06-13-2015 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries
    You need a HUGE lesson on what you're doing. I suggest looking through "planning successful first cycle" sticky "The young and steroids " sticky as well.. There are A FEW pro hormones that are good.. All of which are banned now and have been reclassified.. Which PH are you using? You're trading a couple of oral pills with a half-life of a few hours for your natural testosterone production, you know that, right? Injectable test should be base of every cycle. Test only should be the first cycle. You need to have REAL clomid and nolvadex for your PCT so that your hormones can recover. I say drop the pro hormone and start PCT. You do not need HGH. You need to be educated on how to cycle properly and ONLY THEN will you be able to get the best bang for your buck.

To put it in perspective right now, you're doing more harm than good. Oral only cycle - bad as far as wasting money AND gains go.. Pro hormone only cycle - even worse depending on the pro hormone and the brand... Cycle without AI on hand or being used.. Not good news could possibly develop gyno..

If your money is tight, why don't you read through the forum a little more and get a better feeling of what should be expected when you want to start your cycle? What are you stats, age etc? If you provide all this information, talk about what you're planning for a cycle (if you're of age), and ask experts to critique it..They will put you in a MUCH BETTER position to make WAY BETTER gains and save WAY MORE money..

Just some food for the thought

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You need a HUGE lesson on what you're doing. I suggest looking through "planning successful first cycle" sticky "The young and steroids " sticky as well.. There are A FEW pro hormones that are good.. All of which are banned now and have been reclassified.. Which PH are you using? You're trading a couple of oral pills with a half-life of a few hours for your natural testosterone production, you know that, right? Injectable test should be base of every cycle. Test only should be the first cycle. You need to have REAL clomid and nolvadex for your PCT so that your hormones can recover. I say drop the pro hormone and start PCT. You do not need HGH. You need to be educated on how to cycle properly and ONLY THEN will you be able to get the best bang for your buck.

To put it in perspective right now, you're doing more harm than good. Oral only cycle - bad as far as wasting money AND gains go.. Pro hormone only cycle - even worse depending on the pro hormone and the brand... Cycle without AI on hand or being used.. Not good news could possibly develop gyno..

If your money is tight, why don't you read through the forum a little more and get a better feeling of what should be expected when you want to start your cycle? What are you stats, age etc? If you provide all this information, talk about what you're planning for a cycle (if you're of age), and ask experts to critique it..They will put you in a MUCH BETTER position to make WAY BETTER gains and save WAY MORE money..

Just some food for the thought
    I appreciate that you even replied. I am 35 and I have ran a couple of cycles of pro-hormones from Excel Nutrition. The one I was thinking of running was Yeti from Excel and was going to stack with one of their SARMS . They had liquid suspension available until the designer steroid act forced them to reformulate. I just can't seem to find a reputable source outside of this. I will read the stickys you mentioned. I appreciate any advice and this seems like the best site for info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchsorenstein View Post
    I appreciate that you even replied. I am 35 and I have ran a couple of cycles of pro-hormones from Excel Nutrition. The one I was thinking of running was Yeti from Excel and was going to stack with one of their SARMS. They had liquid suspension available until the designer steroid act forced them to reformulate. I just can't seem to find a reputable source outside of this. I will read the stickys you mentioned. I appreciate any advice and this seems like the best site for info.
    By the way welcome to the community. And it absolutely does..These pro hormones you speak of especially from xcel are more of low quality and have great advertising...I'm sure you haven't had a taste of what REAL GAINS you can get from just simply running testosterone ..Not to mention it's much less taxing on your liver..(Gains are also more keepable, will vary depending on genetics, diet and training, and proper PCT protocol post-cycle)..You obviously know this isn't a source board..But my advice to you would be that finding a good source is a process, and something that takes time..Not just for you, but for all of us..Even people that have been in the game for a long time..Lot's of underground labs are hit or miss..Lots of scammers out there..Best route you can go is pharm grade these days..that goes for GH as well..As 99.9% of UGL Gh is fake...Which is a much higher percentage than the testosterone faked..Good luck on your future endeavors and it would be nice to see you stick around and mould into the community..In my opinion it would def benefit your physique, and health.

I plan on sticking around and learning what I can and hopefully being able to help others. This is the only sport I have and it's really more of a way of life. It is a journey, a marathon and not a sprint. Knowledge is your greatest tool in this game but I want every edge I can get and still protect my investment.
    davidtheman100 likes this.

T-blad is offline New Member
    The fact you can't find a source should tell you something. A choice such as this should be done with much care, and there are risks all the way down the line. From obtaining, doing, and getting off. I suggest you touch nothing until you know exactly what you are doing. There are blood test you should get before, possibly during, and after. There are A.I. And PTC to worry about. Sides can be anywhere from annoying to deadly. Think about that.

Thread Information