shickidance is offline New Member

Not new to the gym but getting back in after a year. Need some help

I took roughly a year off from the gym. Ill be starting back up next week. I've been researching mk 2866 ostarine. Without a doubt i know i need to get back into my routine but does anyone have any feedback on how long i should wait before taking it. I was thinking a month to 8 weeks and then starting it. Does anybody have any experience getting back in after a long break and cycling something like ostarine?

Abez24 is offline New Member
    I was out of the gym for a good 5 years and when I came back, I got heaps of beginner gains all over again for a solid 2-3 months. Not sure how much you have lost in 1 year, but I'd wait until gains slow down before hopping on anything.
    Diet, consistency and mindset can make a massive difference! I used these key 3 components to break out of a 6-8 month plateau so they can do you wonders.

RunMeOver2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abez24 View Post
    I was out of the gym for a good 5 years and when I came back, I got heaps of beginner gains all over again for a solid 2-3 months. Not sure how much you have lost in 1 year, but I'd wait until gains slow down before hopping on anything.
    Diet, consistency and mindset can make a massive difference! I used these key 3 components to break out of a 6-8 month plateau so they can do you wonders.
    I agree completely with this. I got hit by a semi and had to wait 2 years to workout again and had crazy gains for about 2-3 months off and on. I was very committed to my diet though. Good luck with ur road back man

Thread Information