Thread: SARM Questions

MrLifter is offline New Member

SARM Questions

Hey everyone, just got a few questions I'm hoping you guys will be able to answer for me.

I've done a lot of reading about Sarms , in particular Ostarine, pretty much avoided anything about s4 as I don't like the thought of fking with my vision. What would be the earliest age you would consider to be ready to start using this stuff? Before you say I'm too young, I know I am, I'm 20 years old with 2/3 years of training and have no desire to hop on yet, still have plenty of natty gains to make.

I've read about a lot of people who've started using it at 21 and seem to have success and don't mess with their natural test levels. What are your opinions on using ostarine at 21, by then i'd have 3/4 years of training. Would there be much benefit in waiting until 22 or even later?

As far as symptoms go, as far as I've read, people only seem to experience headaches, lethargy and joint pain, can you just take a panadol, some fish oil and a coffee to get past this? or is it a bit more complicated than that?

Any answers are appreciated, thanks

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I would say it would be the same as taking steroids so I wouldnt touch it until i was 25 or so. Lgd wont shut you down completely but it will drop you quite a bit depending on the dose.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't like OSTARINE at all. Not impressed. Got a few side effects (HORRIFIC HEARTBURN/REFLUX) with minimal to no gains.
    At 21 I would take FULL adavantage of your own naturally high hormone levels right now. You just need DIET/DISCIPLINE/HARD WORK/REST

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If i would relive my life i think i would wait until 23-24. From what i know today. If you want it real bad, its so many things you can do when you are 20-21, which will make you grow.
    Just add a couple of meals and cardio with it and that should be all it takes to equal gains from an ost-cycle.

If your already at 8-10 meals i guess things would be a bit different, but...hey...your just eating 4-5, arent you:-)?

Thread Information