Thread: sarm advice

j_papa87 is offline New Member

sarm advice

Hey guys

Just finished an ostarine cycle of 6 weeks,used OTC pcts's and im feeling fine. I've now been off it for 2 weeks, when would you restart another sarm cycle and i would like to use LGD this time with a proper PCT.

Thanks

Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j_papa87
    Hey guys Just finished an ostarine cycle of 6 weeks,used OTC pcts's and im feeling fine. I've now been off it for 2 weeks, when would you restart another sarm cycle and i would like to use LGD this time with a proper PCT. Thanks
    Did you PCT for 4 weeks? If so stay off anything another 4 weeks and then you can start up again.

Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j_papa87
    Hey guys Just finished an ostarine cycle of 6 weeks,used OTC pcts's and im feeling fine. I've now been off it for 2 weeks, when would you restart another sarm cycle and i would like to use LGD this time with a proper PCT. Thanks
    Also is Clomid or nolva for PCT next time. SARMS are more suppressive than some companies let on.

Na not 4 weeks, didnt know i needed proper PCT its not what they told me bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Also is Clomid or nolva for PCT next time. SARMS are more suppressive than some companies let on.
    Ok i def will now

Thread Information