atx2 is offline New Member

Starting ostarine (mk-2866)

Im looking in to starting ostarine but its hard to find info on it so I have a few unanswered questions.

I'm thinking about doing 15mg per day the first week and 20mg a day the following three weeks, is that a good dosage?

I intend on doing a light/medium PCT so what do I need to get for this, how long should i take it, and what daily dosage?

Also will I need to take anything while taking ostarine to keep my natural test levels up? If I start to notice my test dropping and balls shrink what should i take?

Any advice or help would be great.

21, 6'1", 190lbs

atx2 is offline New Member
    Also would S4 maybe be better is I'm looking to loose some fat and gain muscle?

Also does S4 have less side effects as far as shutting down goes?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Your ostarinecycle does not need a pct. And there is no need for any detox or anything running that one.
    Only thing about ostarine is that it lowers hdl-cholestrol a bit, not seriously, so maybe spend a few bucks on otc that are good for cholestrol. Oat etc...
    Never tried S4. Bannished it when i heard it hit the visionreceptor.

If you want more, add rad140 and/or mk677. Those are very safy and the first one there raises your testosteron. But hen i guess a mini 4 week clomid pct is necessary

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont listen to him^^
    SARMS DO cause shut down and you SHOULD do a PCT.
    i dont get how people buy into some of these stuped reps claiming no PCT is needed as a marketing tool...
    I have research in this area and it does cause supression. each sarm to varying degrees but it DOES.
    also MK677 is not a SARM..

do a 4ish week pct of clomid or tamox. though I do rec the combo as a PCT. you could maybe use slightly lower dose but a PCT should be a PCT, why cut corners.
    i would also run the SARM for 6-8 weeks and personally i would still have a test base in there. but id say atleast 6wks and a pct.

good luck!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atx2 View Post
    Also would S4 maybe be better is I'm looking to loose some fat and gain muscle?

Also does S4 have less side effects as far as shutting down goes?
    I thought Osta was decent for a SARM.

well i would do a cycle of test and use the sarms as more of a replacement for MORE liver toxic oral aas. but atleast do some sort of pct after, IMO

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    Dont listen to him^^ SARMS DO cause shut down and you SHOULD do a PCT. i dont get how people buy into some of these stuped reps claiming no PCT is needed as a marketing tool... I have research in this area and it does cause supression. each sarm to varying degrees but it DOES. also MK677 is not a SARM.. do a 4ish week pct of clomid or tamox. though I do rec the combo as a PCT. you could maybe use slightly lower dose but a PCT should be a PCT, why cut corners. i would also run the SARM for 6-8 weeks and personally i would still have a test base in there. but id say atleast 6wks and a pct. good luck!
    Agree with this 100%. PCT is absolutely needed

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    well i would do a cycle of test and use the sarms as more of a replacement for MORE liver toxic oral aas. but at least do some sort of pct after, IMO
    I agree 100% provided you are ready for a cycle of test. If you arent then you arent ready for a SARM either as in my opinion. Juced you and I see the niche for SARMS (at least thus far with the ones available) exactly the same. I have been saying the same thing as you do here.
    It just make sense right?

Thread Information