Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

boisebeast is offline Member

Ostarine Only Log (Detailed)

Hello everyone. Tomorrow I will be starting an 8 week ostarine only cycle. When I was doing research for this cycle, I had a hard time finding a really well-detailed log that was updated consistently, with all of the relevant information I wanted. I now want to create a log that accomplishes this so that anyone in a similar situation to me in the future can hopefully find this thread and get lots of useful information. Anyway, here are the cycle details and relevant information:

Training experience: 5 years consistent training and dieting
    Weight: Aprox. 170 lbs
    Bodyfat: 5-7%
    Prior AAS/SARM/Peptide experience: none (only drug experience is using clen on cuts for the last few years)
    I will post pics soon although I just got back from spring break and I just made it a refeed week so I'm a bit bloated right now. After I drop the water weight I'll upload some starting pictures.

Now for some more relevant information that some people may want to see updated in the log:
    Starting joint condition: Elbows - poor, knees - moderate, shoulders - moderate, everything else - good
    Starting Skin/Acne condition: Very little acne, occasional pimple on face or back but near none
    Hairline: Full/no balding spots; not receding whatsoever
    Sex Drive: High libido, no issues with ED or any other sexual issues
    Depression/Moodiness: None
    Gyno/high estrogenic sides: None
    General health and feeling: Good
    If you want me to comment on anything else over the course of the cycle, just let me know

Proposed Cycle:
    Week 1: Days 1-3 - 20mg (front loading) Days 4-7 15mg, Clen ED (to tighten up a bit after my refeed week)
    Week 2: 15 mg ED
    Week 3: 15 mg ED, D-Aspartic Acid ED (to help boost natural test levels)
    Week 4: 15 mg ED, D-Aspartic Acid ED
    Week 5: 15 mg ED
    Week 6: 15 mg ED
    Week 7: 15 mg ED, D-Aspartic Acid ED
    Week 8: 15 mg ED, D-Aspartic Acid ED
    Weeks 9-12: PCT: using nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid (dose currently undecided). I have both on hand right now, as well as arimidex just in case. I believe safer is better when it comes to PCT.

Cycle Goals: Increase in lean muscle mass, some strength, overall hardness and fullness
    Note: Over the course of the cycle I will be eating at a 350-500 caloric surplus every day, starting at week 2.

Training Schedule: 6 days on, 1 off

If there is anything that anyone else would like me to include, please let me know! I hope that people will find this helpful and informational. I will try to update frequently throughout the entire cycle.

EDIT: Pre Cycle Bloods added in post 5
    Last edited by boisebeast; 04-02-2016 at 05:32 PM.
    jwong likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, seems good but every sarms log that I ever seen will never be a proper log as long as its missing blood's tests before - during - after.
    What people need to see is Testsotersone Values total + FREE / E2 / Cortisol / Prolactin / DHEA / DHT / Complete cholesterol lipids panel and RBC panels, also dont forget your kidneys and liver tests, otherwise your log will be just another log that nobody looks seriously at.

Otherwise, good luck
    wellshii likes this.

Good point, I'd be happy to post my pre bloods as I have them done for total and free test. I can't guarantee when I'd be able to update with post cycle bloods though. Thanks for bringing that up!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    yes...InsaneMuscle is VERY rigth. Without his remarks the results is only 50% of value.

My studies shows that everything should be ok, despite a sligth supression from week 8. Most interesting too me is the cholestrolratio. They say it lower HDL and should not be used as a bridge but then some knowledgeable sources says it betters the hdl/ldl ratio so you will be better off even with a lowered hdl and then again, wellsuited for a bridge or even in pct!

As requested, my starting bloods (including cholesterol for silabolin)

Total/Free Test:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2255022010.jpg 
Views:	1741 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	162537

Cholesterol:

Name:	image-3941794341.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	162536

Misc:

Name:	image-3852401145.jpg 
Views:	921 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	162535
    Last edited by boisebeast; 03-27-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Day 1:
    Dose - 20mg ostarine and 25 mcg clen

Ostarine tastes awful... I've heard this from pretty much everyone who's taken it, so I made sure not to chase mine with water when I took it today so that I could ensure I have the real deal. Considering that it smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol, I'm pretty confident I have real ostarine. I should also mention that I bought all my my items for my cycle/PCT from the site sponsor, who I've bought my clen from the last few years and trust completely.

No weird side effects or anything abnormal to note (other than the normal clen sides). I don't expect to feel any difference until somewhere around the week and a half mark. Since I just got back from a trip, my workout schedule was off by one day, so I won't be working out today. Tomorrow is my scheduled off day, so I won't be getting into the gym until tuesday. I hope the blood panel that I added will add to the value of the log! I'll try to get post bloods done after the cycle at a reasonable time.
    jwong likes this.

Day 2:
    Dose - 20 mg ostarine and 50 mcg clen

Not too much to mention. Looking harder and leaner but I attribute that to chugging water the last two days to drop water weight. I've also been doing super low carbs + I hold much less water on clen. I'll post pics at the end of the week. Today was my scheduled weekly off day, I can't wait to get into the gym tomorrow. Nothing to note from the ostarine today.

Day 3:
    Dose - 20 mg ostarine (last day front loading, will drop to 15mg ED starting tomorrow) and 75 mcg clen

First day working out after starting to take ostarine, I hit chest and biceps today (weird combo I know, works for me though). Last week was my refeed week in which I consumed higher calories and much higher carbs, so unfortunately I felt a massive energy decrease today being back on a strict and limited carb diet. I was really hoping for an awesome workout, but it was a struggle. I don't think the ostarine has kicked in much yet, I'm anxious for the week and a half mark to come since it's supposed to kick in starting around there. Hopefully I'll get acclimated to the lower carbs and cals again soon, then when I increase both again next week I'll feel a massive boost in my workouts. Other than that, nothing much to note. No new or out of the ordinary side effects.

Im using ostarine too, but its not magic. But it migth do wonderfull things for old injuries, a little extra well-beeing, little harder, strength increase and maybe you get 5-6 pounds in 8-10 weeks. You will def not get big and for bulking leftalone its useless and it shines the best in stack, bridge, pct. That was from my studies and experience so far.

Yeah...the best part i forgot....there are min sides. Some say it actually good for cholestrol ratio also.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im using ostarine too, but its not magic. But it migth do wonderfull things for old injuries, a little extra well-beeing, little harder, strength increase and maybe you get 5-6 pounds in 8-10 weeks. You will def not get big and for bulking leftalone its useless and it shines the best in stack, bridge, pct. That was from my studies and experience so far.

Yeah...the best part i forgot....there are min sides. Some say it actually good for cholestrol ratio also.
    All of those would be nice. The healing effect would be super helpful as my joints aren't in great shape right now. 5-6 pounds of muscle would be excellent too since I probably only put 4-5 pounds on all of last year. I wouldn't mind the other benefits as well

Day 4:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine and 80 mcg clen

Kept the clen about the same as yesterday as I felt that the slightly more aggressive dosing was yielding some of the side effects that I don't usually get with the +20 mcg clen/day incrementing. Trained tri's and legs today; my workout was not great. My strength is really tanking for some reason. It may be the lowering of cals/carbs from last week but it could also be from being in a prolonged state of very, very low body fat. I seem to retain most of my strength right up until the very end of my cuts then it always takes a steep dip for some reason... very frustrating. Elbow joints were very bothersome tonight as well (as they often are with tri's despite my best preventative measures), so it will be very interesting to see how the ostarine effects them over time.

Still not feeling any of the effects of ostarine. I'm really hoping that when I up the carbs and cals starting sunday (and the ostarine should start kicking in soon after) I will get a big boost for my workouts. Not noticing any additional hardness or anything yet, but I'm definitely in my best conditioning ever (or at least on par with best condition from last year). It is nice to see the striations everywhere, I'll post pics in the next few days

Day 5:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine and 100 mcg clen

Hit back and shoulders today and finally had a good workout! Not only did I feel back to my normal self, but I absolutely smashed back and shoulders. I still don't feel like the ostarine has kicked in yet though (not that I expect it to have yet). On a different note, I weighed in at my lightest weight in over 3 years this morning. I feel like I'm starting to sacrifice muscle for minimal body fat loss so I made the decision to conclude my clen use for now as I feel it's served it's purpose for helping to get me back into condition after my vacation. Tomorrow is refeed today and also chest and biceps so I can't wait for that carbed-up workout. I promised you guys some pictures of my physique before the ostarine kicks in so I'm going to deliver a few of them today. Here are a few back shots post-workout. There's no filter or edits on them other than drawing on them to make the pictures unsearchable should I use them again. Feel free to comment or critique if you feel compelled to do so. Sorry for my terrible posing lol.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-19-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Day 6:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Had a great workout hitting chest and biceps today. Strength on my push movements isn't quite back to normal yet, but my pull movements feel like they might be going up a bit. I should have mentioned that yesterday when I weighed in I was 163.3 lbs. Like I said, that's the lightest I've been in 3 years. I would probably put my body fat somewhere under the 7% mark. I'm so naturally white though that it's hard to tell without at least a little bit of a tan... My long term goal would be to add another 15-20 lbs of muscle and sit at the same body fat as I am now.

I took some more pictures post workout today so that I can compare them at the end of my cycle. Once again, the picture I'm posting hasn't been edited/filtered (although I drew on it to make it unsearchable).
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-19-2017 at 01:04 AM.

That back double bicepeps is real real good. More mass and i dont see where your lines differ from the Olympians

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    That back double bicepeps is real real good. More mass and i dont see where your lines differ from the Olympians
    Thanks man, means a lot. I sent you a PM btw

Day 7:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Upped the calories and carbs today so I should start gaining now, hopefully mostly lean gains. I'm shooting for between 300 and 500 over my maintenance every day. I did legs and tris today and had a much better workout than earlier this week. Strength was back in my legs completely and tri's felt as strong as ever. I also had tons of energy throughout the entire workout, but I don't know if I would attribute that to the ostarine or the increase in carbs, but probably the latter. I took a tricep shot which I'll post below (again, not edited/filtered but drawn on to prevent searching). I'm optimistic that with the increase in calories, carbs and the ostarine supposed to be kicking in soon, I'll be seeing some good results.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-19-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Day 8:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Since I've been on ostarine for a little over a week, I'll do a quick run down on some of the criteria that I mentioned in my first post. I'll go through this check list at the end of each week.

Joint condition: Shoulders and knees feel good, elbows are still a bit problematic, but maybe a little better
    Skin/Acne condition: No changes
    Hairline: No change
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either

Today I trained back and shoulders, it was a typical good workout-- nothing special but still good. I still haven't noticed an increase in pumps, vascularity, hardness or fullness unfortunately. I'm really hoping that by the two week mark I'll be feeling the effects of this stuff because I literally haven't noticed any differences yet in terms of physical appearance. I was reading through some older ostarine logs earlier and noticed that some people had sleeping issues when they first started taking it. I found this interesting because the first 3-4 days I starting taking my ostarine I couldn't sleep worth a sh*t! I didn't even think that this could be attributed to the ostarine until I came across people mentioning it in their own logs. Last night I slept well though so hoping the sleep issues are over with... I'm getting more calories and should start to see some weight gains on the scale. It will be very interesting to see if I'm able to keep my level of conditioning whilst adding size. I have to admit I'm skeptical, especially since I've yet to notice anything, but I'm keeping an open mind. Feel free to chime in if anyone has any comments or questions!

Joachim1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your log, very much appreciated, Could we see a pic of your physique please (the other side ^^) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim1
    Thanks for your log, very much appreciated, Could we see a pic of your physique please (the other side ^^) ?
    I will try to remember to take one after my workout tomorrow!

Day 9:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Today was my rest day so not much to note. I'll just check in and say that I haven't noticed anything new yet. Can't wait to crush chest and biceps again tomorrow! I'll be back with a longer post then

noticed any injury healing?. My chestinjury has become much better from ostarine, but my elbows are the same. Hurt as ****. Maybe ost helps muscletissue and not bonetissue so you have to use deca for that last matter.

noticed any injury healing?. My chestinjury has become much better from ostarine, but my elbows are the same. Hurt as ****. Maybe ost helps muscletissue and not bonetissue so you have to use deca for that last matter.
    Not yet, but my biggest issues are knees/elbows which I only really feel the pain for on tri/leg day so I'll have to see how I feel after tomorrow's workout

Day 10:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

FINALLY noticing some effects of the ostarine. I woke up today feeling as if I had a moderate pump and definitely looked way fuller than I usually do in the morning. I just got back from hitting chest and biceps and had a great workout. There was a noticeable increase in strength today! I was hitting more reps on almost all of my chest movements. It's very exciting to finally be seeing some effects, I hope that it continues to build as the cycle continues on. I also took a couple of pictures post workout (no edit other than drawing on them and a bit of a blur for the logo on my shirt in the first pic). They're front pics, which I hate taking to be honest because I feel that it's easily my worst angle but I did it anyway for the sake of the log... I hope tomorrow is as good as today!

This picture was taken a little bit farther back and I had to crop it closer so I look a bit less dry
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-19-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Noticed any fall in libido?. Ive been on ostarine 15 days now, and possible my sexual desires were higher 2 weeks ago. But im not sure.

Noticed any fall in libido?. Ive been on ostarine 15 days now, and possible my sexual desires were higher 2 weeks ago. But im not sure.
    No changes in mine yet, hopefully I won't encounter that

good

Day 11:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Had a good legs and tris workout today. My elbow joints felt a little bit better than usual, not sure if it's due to the ostarine or not though. I weigh in the day after tomorrow and I'm really interested to see how the scale reflects the last week. I definitely look fuller at rest than usual, although my pump during my workouts isn't any better than normal. I'm considering changing to a P/P/L routine, but I've been doing my split for nearly five years so it's tough to make a big change like that... something to consider though. Anyway hopefully I'll have more to mention tomorrow.

Day 12:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Just got back from doing back and shoulders, writing this as I do my post workout cardio. My workout tonight was very average, I felt pretty lethargic but I think that's because I took a nap right before I went to the gym. I'm definitely looking fuller at rest and now I'm starting to look harder. I thought I'd reached my peak condition about two weeks ago but today I look even drier. No change in vascularity, although I'm already extremely veiny so I would look like a roadmap if I got even drier. Tomorrow I weigh in, I'm super interested to see what the scale says. I've been eating about 300 calories above maintenance the last 6 days with an increase in carbs and protein consumption. I'm super tempted to add in some S4 but since this is my first run with PEDs, I will resist the urge until next time. I'm thinking that I may try out a P/P/L routine starting Tuesday. Like I said before, I've been doing my current split for nearly 5 years so that's a huge deal for me lol. Anyway I'll let you all know what the scale says tomorrow!

I dont think S4 and Ostarine are the best "stackers". Better to stack with rad or mk, gw, or my favourite for the time beeing, sr9009.
    Why?..Cause they both work directly on the androgen receptor. You wouldnt do lgd and ost together either. Maybe the ligth version on stacking dbol and anadrol as a comparison.
    But...i said i THINK..im no superexpert on sarms , but i read a lot and this is what i think rigth now.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I dont think S4 and Ostarine are the best "stackers". Better to stack with rad or mk, gw, or my favourite for the time beeing, sr9009.
    Why?..Cause they both work directly on the androgen receptor. You wouldnt do lgd and ost together either. Maybe the ligth version on stacking dbol and anadrol as a comparison.
    But...i said i THINK..im no superexpert on sarms, but i read a lot and this is what i think rigth now.
    I've read conflicting information as ostarine tends to promote lean mass gains and mild strength increases (so best suited for bulking) whereas s4 yields far superior strength increases, hardness, and vascularity, but not as good of mass increases as osta. Combining the two can produce a very dry, grainy appearance whilst getting the best of the mass and strength gains of each individual compound. Lots of people like to run the two with GW for a recomp cycle.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 04-09-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Day 13:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Finally a BIG update for you guys today. It's been just over a week since I weighed in at 163.3 lbs and today I weighed in when I woke up (on an empty stomach and after peeing/taking a dump) and I was 166.6 lbs! For anyone math-challenged out there, that's a gain of 3.3 lbs in 8 days (only 7 of which were in a caloric surplus)! This has absolutely surpassed my wildest expectations. I assume that this big weight gain has to do with transitioning from a long-term caloric deficit into a surplus-- much like the rebound that competitors get right after doing their contests. I'm thinking that at least a pound of that 3.3 lbs must be water weight, even though I didn't look like I was retaining any this morning. I just can't fathom how I could have gained that much in just a week-- and the craziest part is that I look leaner and drier than I did two weeks ago. Like I said, I'm so excited with the results so far. Now, I don't expect this rate to continue over the coming weeks, but I do hope for linear gains. As for strength, I really haven't noticed much of a difference. Perhaps a very slight increase in the reps that I can do in some exercises, but that's about it.

Anyway, today I did chest and biceps at the gym and had a really solid workout. Energy and recovery don't seem to have changed much. Workouts are good, but pretty standard for me. I'll continue to keep you all updated! I hope some people will find this helpful
    Last edited by boisebeast; 04-09-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Day 14:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine

Well, it's officially been two weeks. I have to say that I'm impressed with this stuff so far. The thing is, I want to see consistency and linear gains over the coming weeks for me to truly say that it's worth running this compound; I'm not sold just yet. I will say that hardness and fullness have both increased, moreso the fullness though. Since it's the two week mark I'll do the full rundown for you guys:

Joint condition: No change from last week
    Skin/Acne condition: No changes
    Hairline: No change
    Sex Drive: No change in libido or sex life. No testicular atrophy noted either

In short, there have been no side effects. I'm particularly happy with no change in my sex drive, although it's only week two so this is definitely subject to change. Tomorrow I will begin adding in D-Aspartic Acid (will be referred to a DAA) for two weeks to help keep my natural test levels up. I'm off to do cardio now. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, this forum's SARM section is very quiet!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I am following this log too. I am in week 7 of my own, but at higher doses (i am doing 30mg/day) I am interested to see the results of others. I will be posting my bloodwork soon. I had it done last week. I will also do it afterwards, but did not do a cycle test.

here is the link to mine:

Enhanced Athlete Ostramuscle Ostarine MK-2866 cutting log by experienced AAS user.

My results after just 6 weeks are:

Bench Press increased 23lbs (5.6%):
    Was 315lbs x 9 reps = 409lbs Now 315lbs x 11 reps = 432lbs

Leg Press increased 100lbs (13.5%):
    Was 630lbs x 6 reps = 740lbs Now 630lbs x 10 reps = 840lbs

Squat increased 67lbs (16.0%):
    Was 315lbs x 10 reps = 420lbs Now 365lbs x 10 reps = 487lbs

I love this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I am following this log too. I am in week 7 of my own, but at higher doses (i am doing 30mg/day) I am interested to see the results of others. I will be posting my bloodwork soon. I had it done last week. I will also do it afterwards, but did not do a cycle test.

here is the link to mine:

Enhanced Athlete Ostramuscle Ostarine MK-2866 cutting log by experienced AAS user.

My results after just 6 weeks are:

Bench Press increased 23lbs (5.6%):
    Was 315lbs x 9 reps = 409lbs Now 315lbs x 11 reps = 432lbs

Leg Press increased 100lbs (13.5%):
    Was 630lbs x 6 reps = 740lbs Now 630lbs x 10 reps = 840lbs

Squat increased 67lbs (16.0%):
    Was 315lbs x 10 reps = 420lbs Now 365lbs x 10 reps = 487lbs

I love this stuff.
    Thanks for the update! I am following your thread as well and I'm very interested in seeing your post cycle bloods. Excellent strength results for you so far!

Day 15:
    Dose - 15 mg ostarine and DAA

Had an excellent back and shoulders workout tonight. Pump and fullness are both definitely increased, I'm even seeing new veins in my biceps and triceps that I've never seen before. No negative side effects noticed yet, I'm really enjoying this cycle so far. I can't wait to weigh in again this week. Even though there are no signs of suppression, I started DAA today as a preventative measure. Tomorrow will be my off day, but starting on tuesday I'll be trying out a P/P/L routine in the hopes that it will yield better muscle and joint recovery for me.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Day 15:

Had an excellent back and shoulders workout tonight. Pump and fullness are both definitely increased, I'm even seeing new veins in my biceps and triceps that I've never seen before. No negative side effects noticed yet, I'm really enjoying this cycle so far. I can't wait to weigh in again this week. Even though there are no signs of suppression, I started DAA today as a preventative measure. Tomorrow will be my off day, but starting on tuesday I'll be trying out a P/P/L routine in the hopes that it will yield better muscle and joint recovery for me.
    I noticed veins as well.. It is almost like they are a darker blue or something.. There is definitely something there. Usually that coincides with higher BP but my BP is totally normal. I am enjoying this log. Keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I noticed veins as well.. It is almost like they are a darker blue or something.. There is definitely something there. Usually that coincides with higher BP but my BP is totally normal. I am enjoying this log. Keep posting!
    Thanks man, it's nice to have someone else logging the same cycle at the same time to compare sides and results! Back at you!

Day 16:

Today was my off day so not too much to note. I feel like I pulled my bicep a little bit from my workout yesterday so I've been icing it and trying to get it ready for tomorrow's workout-- should be fine by then. I will start my P/P/L routine tomorrow and see how I like it. That means that tomorrow's workout will be chest and triceps... should be interesting. Not a whole lot to mention about the ostarine, I feel like my weight is increasing. I'm looking extremely full at rest which is really cool, but it will be tough to go back to being flat after I cycle off haha. No new side effects; sex drive is still high and no testicular atrophy. I hope everyone had a good Monday.

Day 17:

Did my first ever chest and triceps workout tonight and it went really well. I was expecting to have to drop the weight on my tricep exercises since I was slightly pre-exhausting with chest, but I didn't have to at all! The pump and fullness was absolutely incredible, I don't think I've ever seen my triceps so full and hard. I can tell I noticeable, visual difference from when I started my cycle to now. Everything is going great so far. I can't wait to do back and biceps tomorrow, should be an awesome workout as well!

Sure your balls are 100%?. I def feel the shutdown from it, not a steroidlike shutdown, but significant. Theori says it should be like this too. Im using it because of its injury healing capabilities. Steroids make injuries better on cycle, but worse when you finisd. Ostarine may fix it for good. Optimally i think ost should be run with Rad or a trtdose, then 4 weeks clomid.
    Whats your plan after ost?. Your jumping on gear or some weeks break before another sarmscycle?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information