fineBody is offline Junior Member

Sarm's best time to keep gains after AS cycle

Hello!

I am 35 and i take 1-2 cycles every year but never tried Sarms , so i am thinking of trying a cycle of sarms to help keep gains after cycle!

Currently i am on week 4 of
    1-6 30mg DBol
    1-14 Equipoise 700mg/wk
    1-16 Test E 750mg/wk
    Nac - Tudca - MultiV etc...

PCT
    1-4 Clomid 100 Nolva 20

My goal is some bulk with some leaning, so I want to test for 6 weeks a stack of
    MK677 (Ibuprofen) 25mg
    MK2866 (Ostarine) 25mg

So should i start them with PCT and extend PCT untill 2 weeks after Sarms end?
    or i start after PCT then do another lighter PCT after Sarms end or when do you suggest to start them to help keeping gains?

Thanks

fineBody is offline Junior Member
    Bump

Mk-677 is under the sarm category but it's actually an oral ghrh. It can and in my opinion should be run all the time, 5 days a week.
    Ostarine is suppressive, it should be taken either as a standalone or during your cycle. I wouldn't recommend taking anything androgenously anabolic during a pct.

Further note for the F.OF.IT
    During pct, you want to maintain and hold onto your gainz,
    Remain confident,
    Keep your strength-
    Basically stay on cycle while off cycle and recovering your hpta. Look into peptides, look into mk -677, look into sarms DURING your cycle, look into-yes I said it, and I've used it and KNOW it works-a natty test booster. IsaTest Da3 by isatori. And cycle EFFECTIVELY
    Last edited by AllKindsOGains; 04-12-2016 at 07:22 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Def start "the helpers" when you start your pct. Mk677 is great. Ost is suppressive like all other sarms so maybe you dont wanna do ost post cycle.. But maybe you could use something which works on the PPA receptor instead of the androgen receptor along with mk677. Like GW or SR9009. Im on sr9009 and i am very impressed.
    I guess its better to use sarms with mk677 and the ppa receptor drugs prior a steroidcycle to get lean. Im doing this approach this time, running mk677, ostarine and sr9009 a couple of months before my 8 week summer cycle.
    And i think i will run mk677 through the steroidcyle and pct and maybe i add rad140 aswell. Studies show rad has the capability to inherit the tests effect on the prostate and make the test more effective aswell.

From what i know today i think i will add mk677 and sr9009 to my next pct. I will start the sr when i start pct and i will continue to use mk677 on cycle, through pct and 6 weeks after pct.

Thread Information