Thread: sarms and fever

bowly is offline Junior Member

sarms and fever

have started my 1st sarm cycle..sr9009..5 days in and caught up with fever..its mild but throat is bad..guess the solution is strong for the throat

should I discontinue sr9009 till my throat settles down or take it alongside anitbiotics and paracetamol

help appreciated

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hey there. Never experienced or red about that sr9009 sideeffect. Actually never come across sr sideeffects at all. Two solutions, 1; your source are not serious or they messed up the clinic rutines this time. 2; Its just a flu coming.

Hm, i think i would stop it and wait until the "flu" passes. Then restart next week. If it happens all over you know its gone bad and you should drop the source.
    Btw...i alway mix my sarms with a little water in a cup. That way i have never experienced any throat or mouth discomfort. Maybe you should consider that as a 3. solution.

And btw again, sr9009 is not a sarm. And its important to know and understand the difference. It does not act on the androgen receptor and will not give you androgenic sideeffects as all sarms will do to a point.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-03-2016 at 03:54 AM.

this also happened to me when I did my 1st aas cycle..

source is sarmsx.com..

yes I know abt sr9009 being a ppar alpha modifier and gw being a ppar delta agonist but both are sold under sarms and its easier when discussing..

yes will wait till I feel better then try with some water..but read somewhere that it should not be mixed..

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hey there. Never experienced or red about that sr9009 sideeffect. Actually never come across sr sideeffects at all. Two solutions, 1; your source are not serious or they messed up the clinic rutines this time. 2; Its just a flu coming.

Hm, i think i would stop it and wait until the "flu" passes. Then restart next week. If it happens all over you know its gone bad and you should drop the source.
    Btw...i alway mix my sarms with a little water in a cup. That way i have never experienced any throat or mouth discomfort. Maybe you should consider that as a 3. solution.

And btw again, sr9009 is not a sarm. And its important to know and understand the difference. It does not act on the androgen receptor and will not give you androgenic sideeffects as all sarms will do to a point.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    this also happened to me when I did my 1st aas cycle..

source is sarmsx.com..

yes I know abt sr9009 being a ppar alpha modifier and gw being a ppar delta agonist but both are sold under sarms and its easier when discussing..

yes will wait till I feel better then try with some water..but read somewhere that it should not be mixed..
    I use them too. Gtg. I thought he said you should not mix with juice. Cant imagine why watermixing should be avoid.

Well, using the sarmsterm will be misunderstood. Sarms are supressive. No doubt. But mk677, sr9009 and Gw isnt.

I use Kyolic garlic capsules twice a day to keep flu and throat discomfort away. It really helps

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowly View Post
    have started my 1st sarm cycle..sr9009..5 days in and caught up with fever..its mild but throat is bad..guess the solution is strong for the throat

should I discontinue sr9009 till my throat settles down or take it alongside anitbiotics and paracetamol

help appreciated
    Get you some empty gel caps,,,fill you dose up those and then swallow. This should avoid the throat irritation.

thank u sila and alin

sila I use nature bounty garlic caps 2=2gms in the am..good for cholesterol

alin I have started mixing it with small quantity of water and it feels better..hope dilution is not an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I use them too. Gtg. I thought he said you should not mix with juice. Cant imagine why watermixing should be avoid.

Well, using the sarmsterm will be misunderstood. Sarms are supressive. No doubt. But mk677, sr9009 and Gw isnt.

I use Kyolic garlic capsules twice a day to keep flu and throat discomfort away. It really helps
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Get you some empty gel caps,,,fill you dose up those and then swallow. This should avoid the throat irritation.

Thread Information