AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Bloodworkresults 6 weeks in sarmsstack

week 1-3 100 mg superlaxo
    week 1-6; 25 mg ostarine
    week 2-6; 17,5 mg mk677
    week 2-6; 20 mg SR9009
    week 6 RAD140 10 mg

Bloodpressure 128/80 (lowest ever). Heartbeat at rest 55 (before 75).

FSH; 2,2 (0,7-11,1) LH; 4,7 (0,8-7,6)

Testosteron, well, they send it next week. Damned, i was looking forward to that one, but i guess its not that bad as the LH is good.

E2; <40 (20-130)

GFR (kidneys) 66 (100-140) Thats bad but i also had 66 last summer. Didnt think much of it then. Maybe its ok because my creatinin is often out of range due to much more muscles than average. But, i need to call my doc on that one. But it doesn relate to the sarmsstack cause the value was the same as last summer when i was natural.
    Creatinin; 115 (60-105)

HDL-cholestrol; 0,52 (0,8-2,10) Disapointing, ok it was 0,38 before christmas but then i was cycling + lgd. Last summer 2 months after gear it was 0,77. I guess my natural hdl is low, and the ostarine made it lower, but the disapointment is that i was hoping the sr9009 would be good for hdl. Possible it could have been lower without it, but i doubt it.

HB ok, PSA ok, 0,8 (0,0-2,7), strange, im peeing 3-4 times each nigth.

Total cholestrol 5,8 (3,3-6,9), on cycle before christmas it was 7,4, but last summer off everything 3,9.
    LDL-cholestrol; 4,3 (1,4-4,7), 6,3 before christmas, 2,7 last summer. I can live with that, but no supereffect from sr9009 as i was hoping for.

Prolactin 290 (86-324) Finally ok, i was strugling with prolactin all 2015. Used deca last christmas and summer without DA.

ASAT; 83 (35-105)
    ALAT; 51 (10-70) 91 before christmas, ok, this sarmsstack is not harsh on the liver.

Thankful if anyone can fill me in on GFR. Is it normal that bodybuilders have a low GFR as they often tend to be a little high in creatinin, or is it a kidneydamage warning as the rangevalue indicates? I red on a medicalsite that abnormalities, psyko vegan diett or wrong musclesize could mess up this value. But this is important, liverdamage can be healed, kidneys are very hard to repair.

I know they cannot deceide GFR from a standard blood test. They have to calculate from the formula; Man and creatinin >80: 141 × [kreatinin / (0,9 × 88,4)]–1,209 × 0,993age = eGFR, meaning estimated GFR. But my maths knowledge is not was it used to be. I cant even see if a high creatinin makes a low eGFR in that equation, but it doesnt look like that.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-06-2016 at 07:30 AM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting to see test of the results. How much protein do youbuse a day? Too much protein can cause kidney filtration problems, remember beeing out all that good protein and what not taxes kidneys

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Interesting to see test of the results. How much protein do youbuse a day? Too much protein can cause kidney filtration problems, remember beeing out all that good protein and what not taxes kidneys
    Its rare Im 300+ but Im 45 and I have eaten proteinpowders for 25 years

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The higher your creatinine the lower your egfr.

These teats are designed for normal people.

Creatinine based estimating equations are not meant for bodybuilders or other extreme situations (obese, vegetarians, muscle diseases).

You probably don't have kidney damage, but you should talk to your Dr about having a urine test to check for blood or albumin.

Better safe that sorry. No one should to end up like Sonbaty.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The higher your creatinine the lower your egfr.

These teats are designed for normal people.

Creatinine based estimating equations are not meant for bodybuilders or other extreme situations (obese, vegetarians, muscle diseases).

You probably don't have kidney damage, but you should talk to your Dr about having a urine test to check for blood or albumin.

Better safe that sorry. No one should to end up like Sonbaty.
    Thanks. Yeah. I was at the same conclusion myself . But always good to hear your opinions numb

Shit. Test was 127 ngdl. Holy shit. 6 weeks ostarine. 5 days rad. Got to be the ostarine. Felt ok before ostarine. And now Im doing ok cause of rad. But ostarine shut you down. Thats for sure

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Shit. Test was 127 ngdl. Holy shit. 6 weeks ostarine. 5 days rad. Got to be the ostarine. Felt ok before ostarine. And now Im doing ok cause of rad. But ostarine shut you down. Thats for sure
    Well man, its time for blast n cruise I guess. Feeling well does not necessarily corelate to body actually being well

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Well man, its time for blast n cruise I guess. Feeling well does not necessarily corelate to body actually being well
    No, thats another concern. Ok, they maybe rigth that rad140 makes you feel like your on trt and pump/hardness is like that, but i really dont know if rad140 protect you from other lowtest sides. And thats is beond my rad experiment also.

Thread Information