Ddigi08 is offline New Member

Questioning this source...

So I've been researching pro hormones for a while and steroids even longer and just recently looked into sarms . I decided to finally plunge in on some because they scare me less. Getting my test shut down and losing my hair scares the shit out of me.

So I got some s4 and gw cardarine from (source removed) I had read that this was a good and reliable source.

Later I have read that even the forum I read that (source removed) is a good source is a bunk ass forum and can't be trusted... Evo...

Recently I've been reading that this USED to be a reliable source and the quality has gone down over the year or so. That the products have been under dosed and that they are possibly laced with prohormones. This scares the fuck outta me.

I've been on the cycle for 6 days now... Recommended dosages and still have yet to experience any bad vision effects. Is my shit bunk?? Does anyone have any recent reviews on sarms1??? Someone please talk to meee...
    Last edited by Ddigi08; 05-17-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Removed sources. Sorry.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Can't ask for sources in this manner on this forum. It's for your benefit primarily as you're opening yourself to scammers. Please read the sticky regarding source checks and I would recommend deleting this thread so that you don't risk getting banned.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Edit out the source.

I removed the source. Although I am not asking for sources, I am questioning the validity of my source. Please help meee

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm pretty sure admin is allowing questions pertaining to sources. As long as you don't include their list or things like that.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you give an example of how to do this? create a fake name like: FAKENAME

Ehhhh....
    Admin, please?

Someone help.

Thread Information