Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Recommended research chemical sites?

bigt405 is offline Junior Member
    Never mind
    Last edited by bigt405; 05-29-2016 at 07:03 PM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    We're not allowed to discuss sources like this on the forum. Although I will say the source you mentioned that added an offshore charge is still good, I still use them. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    We're not allowed to discuss sources like this on the forum. Although I will say the source you mentioned that added an offshore charge is still good, I still use them. That's all I can say.
    Ok. Thanks for the info. I was under the impression as long as it was legal sources it was ok.......if I was wrong sorry

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt405
    Ok. Thanks for the info. I was under the impression as long as it was legal sources it was ok.......if I was wrong sorry
    We're not allowed to specifically name sources, legal or not. I would recommend you edit out the sources in your original post otherwise you may get banned

That should do it lol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    We're not allowed to specifically name sources, legal or not. I would recommend you edit out the sources in your original post otherwise you may get banned
    Please review the updated rules. This is steroid .com in 2016 w/ less censorship and assoc bullshit. If you need honest info/insights, feel free to invite private messages (w/ regards to illegal sources...who are indeed rc suppliers...in America at least) to answer your questions. That said, keep the forums tasteful, as a listing of recommendations for underground companies taints up the community/atmosphere here (respectfully seek private communications to gauge where to shop/trust research chems). Hope that helps!
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information