THAsokrtryxtr is offline New Member

Beginning MK-2866

I stumbled upon ostarine within the past 24 hours. I have yet to do much research on it, but what I have read thus far seems intriguing. 1) steroid -like results 2) no steroid-like side effects, except the possibility of decreased natural testosterone production 3) does not have to be injected 4) it is legal.

Today, I tried a simple google shop to find products containing it and there was nothing, besides two different brands on ebay. If it is legal, why is this so hard to find?

From briefly reading previous posts on this forum, I understand that where to buy ostarine cannot be discussed on here, unless in a private message. Purity of supplements has always been a concern with me, so if anyone would like to provide details in a private message, it would be appreciated.

tgrcoyote is offline New Member
    There are many forum sites that have reviews on sources for SARMS . Be very careful buying stuff on Ebay. Its sketchy to buy shoes on Ebay, let alone something your going to ingest.

When it comes to legality, SARMS are not legal for human consumption. If its advertised as a supplement or for human consumption, chances are its not a true SARM. A big thing to look at is the label. If it says how much should be taken, chances are its fake.

SARMS are only legal for research and test on animals, not for humans. So if you want to stay legal and get legit stuff, then buy from places that advertise for research.

Also, fake companies don't tend to stay around long. The bodybuilding world is pretty open mouthed when something sucks. If its a new site or new dealer your better off to keep looking till you find one that has been around for awhile.

These are just generalizations. They do not guarantee if anything is real or fake. Your best bet is to do plenty of research (funny how little research people do for something they are going to ingest) and only buy from places where lots of people have purchased.

Thread Information