Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davesah1

Thread: Igf-1 lr3 vs mk-667

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member

Igf-1 lr3 vs mk-667

So I have been researching quite a bit and come across MK-677 and it seems very intriguing. I have read studies that show patients almost doubling their IGF levels. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of information on these forums about it. My question is how does it compare to LR3? The fact that MK-677 can be taken orally is very enticing.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Good question. I have tried mk677 alot and 20 mg from a research company worked great. But the other on from a suppcompany didnt work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Good question. I have tried mk677 alot and 20 mg from a research company worked great. But the other on from a suppcompany didnt work at all.
    Based on what I have read online, it seems to be really hit or miss whether it be from RC or supp companies. If you don't mind me asking, which RC did you get your mk from?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    rec chem uk...they r tip top..but run into some troubles lately, but they have put out some of their products again..but when i checked last time, mk677 was stil out of stock

Well its good that you have a legit source in UK. Almost every RC I came across has both positive and negative reviews so Im not sure how I feel sinking money into this...

I was planning on running IGF and HGH together but now I am debating subbing out IGF for MK-677. I know MK-677 can almost double your IGF, but I can't find any study/info on how much of an IGF increase can be expected from LR3.

AntiFreeze is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Well its good that you have a legit source in UK. Almost every RC I came across has both positive and negative reviews so Im not sure how I feel sinking money into this...

I was planning on running IGF and HGH together but now I am debating subbing out IGF for MK-677. I know MK-677 can almost double your IGF, but I can't find any study/info on how much of an IGF increase can be expected from LR3.
    Id stick with MK-677...most likely not much IGF boosting with lr3..its basically only a good glucose transporter (unlike the original rh-IGF1 which was a good muscle builder but you cant find anymore).

davesah1 is offline Member
    here is a study if anyone is curious. I have also read about this too. Wonder how much GH raises your IGF at say 4IU versus the MK. Since one is about 250-350 a month for a moderate dose and the other is 70$.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...768828/related
    InternalFire likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The thing with lr3 is that one it's hard to get a good sorce and also you desensitise quite quickly so you need to have time off where as gh and mk677 rise igf levels naturally so you don't need to time off.

Thread Information