waylaid69 is offline New Member

Taking low dose clomid with SARMs to prevent suppression

I wonder if taking a low dose of clomid, like 12.5mg eod whilst on SARMs could prevent LH from dropping?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waylaid69 View Post
    I wonder if taking a low dose of clomid, like 12.5mg eod whilst on SARMs could prevent LH from dropping?
    No...

The reason I asked is because there was a guy on another forum who was using a high dose of HCG which dropped his LH into the can, then when he added clomid, his LH went up. He posted his blood test results to prove it. Since HCG is a more potent inhibitor of the body's LH than any SARM, why wouldn't taking clomid with SARMs help elevate LH to some extent?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Tempting to try it. But i doubt it. If so this simple solution would be all over. It isnt.

PrideR is offline Junior Member
    there's a guy on reddit who took LGD with Toremifene and reduced LH & FSH suppression.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waylaid69 View Post
    The reason I asked is because there was a guy on another forum who was using a high dose of HCG which dropped his LH into the can, then when he added clomid, his LH went up. He posted his blood test results to prove it. Since HCG is a more potent inhibitor of the body's LH than any SARM, why wouldn't taking clomid with SARMs help elevate LH to some extent?
    HCG has a 3 days halflife, if he draw blood after a week of taking clomid it is completely normal for LH to be higher, its why we have PCT.

Like Kel says, If clomid keeped LH elevated while on steroids there wouldnt be a need for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    HCG has a 3 days halflife, if he draw blood after a week of taking clomid it is completely normal for LH to be higher, its why we have PCT.

Like Kel says, If clomid keeped LH elevated while on steroids there wouldnt be a need for PCT.
    This guy did not go off HCG. He was taking like 1500iu eod for more than a month for fertility then had his blood test and his LH was zero. He then added clomid and kept taking his HCG at the same dose and after a couple of weeks had another blood test and his LH was in the normal range.
    SARMs are less suppressive than steroids , so perhaps adding clomid would make some difference.
    I guess the only way of knowing is to try and then get blood work.

Thread Information