Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Triptorelin

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member

Triptorelin

So a buddy of mine asked me about triptorelin because he is adding it as a part of his pregnancy protocol. He was going to use HMG but neither him or myself could get our hands on it. Seems like triptorelin can restore HPTA in a single 100mcg shot so he is going to be starting his PCT off with that while taking HCG with clomid nolva. Anyways, thats not my question lol. My PCT is starting in 5 weeks time (3 weeks left on cycle + 2 week gap from cycle to pct start). I just started HCG yesterday at 500iu and will do this twice a week for 5 weeks up until I start clomid and nolva. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to use triptorelin at the week 6 mark so in other words once I have finished HCG and am about to start clomid and nolva. Does anyone have experiences with triptorelin? On PM I saw a thread where a user said he loved how fast he recovered from its use but I could only find a couple threads on here from a while ago regarding its use. Just curious to here any input from you guys about it. My buddy is going to order 2mg of it since thats how it comes but he is only expecting to use 100mcg for 1-3 shots so that leaves quite a bit left over which I could use if I wanted to... lol

I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Can someone move this thread please?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You know that triptorelin is used for complete chemical castration??

You guys need to learn how to do proper research ffs.

Using hcg during PCT is another mistake spotted in you OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You know that triptorelin is used for complete chemical castration??

You guys need to learn how to do proper research ffs.

Using hcg during PCT is another mistake spotted in you OP.
    I have read that online yes, but not at a single 100mcg dose. I did my research thru a google search and came across multiple threads talking about its effectiveness but was not able to find anything on this forum so I'm looking for any first hand experience.

My HCG will run out before PCT starts. If you are referring to the start of my post then that would be my buddies pregnancy protocol but running HCG alongside clomid and nolva is a very standard practice when it comes to pregnancy..

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I have read that online yes, but not at a single 100mcg dose. I did my research thru a google search and came across multiple threads talking about its effectiveness but was not able to find anything on this forum so I'm looking for any first hand experience.
    You're right, the skinny is you don't have the shilling sales reps here, as compared to other forums. Tripto (GnRH) is a bogus pipe dream imho, I wouldn't use it myself or wish to see any loved ones utilize it (if and until it passes the test of time).
    almostgone and Livinlean like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You're right, the skinny is you don't have the shilling sales reps here, as compared to other forums. Tripto (GnRH) is a bogus pipe dream imho, I wouldn't use it myself or wish to see any loved ones utilize it (if and until it passes the test of time).
    Thanks for your reply 956vette. I did some more research and just couldn't find enough user experiences anywhere so I'm with you on waiting to see if it passes the test of time. I guess I was hoping to hear some positive feedback here about it since I would be paying nothing to use it lollll. Standard pct it is!

Thread Information