Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By davesah1

Thread: SARMs vs Anabolics

borlef is offline Junior Member

SARMs vs Anabolics

Ok, I'm sure there's a ton of info, so sorry if I'm making anyone repeat it... but what is the differences between a cycle of the two. Do you need estrogen blockers, and all the other things that go along with a cycle of AAS?

It sounds like SARMs are theoretically safer, but haven't been around so long, and thus more unknown...?

What are the gains differences, and differences in side effects?

Do SARMs make you hairy as hell too, or not?

Thanks

Irondoc is offline New Member
    It depends on your goals and the risks you are willing to take. SARMs are easy to find but finding quality can be a little tougher. SARMs are never going to give you AAS results but I have gotten moderate results from S4 and andarine. AAS are harder toget your hands on but there is no comparison in the gains dept. I didnt run pct post sarms because they didnt seem to shut me down hard. I didn't seem to get any side effects from the Sarms except some yellow vision and tough time driving at night.

tgrcoyote is offline New Member
    Like mentioned above, you cant really compared the two. They are are completely different levels. Guys who love their AAS are going to hate SARMS . Those who have never used AAS are going to love SARMS. I'm all about aesthetics. I don't want to get too big so SARMS work perfect for me. They help boost my gains a little, and a little is all I want.

borlef is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrcoyote View Post
    Like mentioned above, you cant really compared the two. They are are completely different levels. Guys who love their AAS are going to hate SARMS. Those who have never used AAS are going to love SARMS. I'm all about aesthetics. I don't want to get too big so SARMS work perfect for me. They help boost my gains a little, and a little is all I want.
    Ok, so I'm a real skinny bastard. 6'0, and my body won't comfortably go much above 165. After that I'm just housing shakes and starting a gut.

I'm pretty sick of being so damn skinny. Would like for once in my life to be 175-180 lbs, with the same lean physique I have at 160. Classic Ectomorph. What kid of gains can be attained on SARMs . I'm willing to do AAS, but am a bit concerned about balding, liver effects, heart effects, etc. and would prefer to go with SARMs if they could help me add 10lbs of lean muscle over a couple cycles.

I don't care about getting huge... I'd just like to go from 160 to 175 and have it all be muscle. What kind of gains did you attain?

Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post
    Ok, so I'm a real skinny bastard. 6'0, and my body won't comfortably go much above 165. After that I'm just housing shakes and starting a gut.

I'm pretty sick of being so damn skinny. Would like for once in my life to be 175-180 lbs, with the same lean physique I have at 160. Classic Ectomorph. What kid of gains can be attained on SARMs . I'm willing to do AAS, but am a bit concerned about balding, liver effects, heart effects, etc. and would prefer to go with SARMs if they could help me add 10lbs of lean muscle over a couple cycles.

I don't care about getting huge... I'd just like to go from 160 to 175 and have it all be muscle. What kind of gains did you attain?
    15lbs of muscle is a massive amount to gain on a cycle.
    Good luck.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

You can gain that with the rigth SARMSs. I would suggest 10 mg LGD, 10 mg RAD140 and 25 mg mk677 for a 10 weeks cycle.

Minipct is needed 50 50 25 25 clomid 20 20 20 20 nolva.

Sides should include hdl cholestrol lowered to the 20s. And total test below 200. But the Rad will make u feel alrigth without low test symptoms. But...the best is to have a little test propionate on hand. In case your Rad is fake or you doesnt respond to Rad. Last time i run LGD i run a trtdose, but i have run ostarine without test, just with Rad, with success.

Compared to aas you will not run into increased hematocrit, BP, estrogen, prolactin and liver/kidney issues, hairloss, acne, anger, gyno etc. But even if the sarms mostly anabolic they also are androgenic so you could experience some androgenic sides, but far from what the anabolics give u.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Minipct is needed 50 50 25 25 clomid 20 20 20 20 nolva.
    Silabolin I'm not going to debate you on AAS vs SERMs. We know where we both stand on that topic.

However, the idea of using a mini PCT makes no sense at all.

If you're going to do do something then don't do it half assed.

If you need PCT then run a full PCT and don't play games with the most important part of a cycle.
    Marsoc likes this.

I challenge anyone to put on 15lbs of muscle in 10 weeks of SARMS .
    hell, I challenge anyone to put on 15lbs of muscle in 10 weeks of AAS.

Please note: I am talking muscle... not some combo of fat, muscle and water...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, I'm sure there's a ton of info, so sorry if I'm making anyone repeat it... but what is the differences between a cycle of the two. Do you need estrogen blockers, and all the other things that go along with a cycle of AAS?

It sounds like SARMs are theoretically safer, but haven't been around so long, and thus more unknown...?

What are the gains differences, and differences in side effects?

Do SARMs make you hairy as hell too, or not?

Thanks
    I commented the same in another thread,,,, SARMS are not comparable to AAS ,,,not even close.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Anyone read about the new MK-677 that allegedly raises GH and IGF-1 level even in a caloric deficit?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...768828/related

my bad if this has been covered. I do not browse the SARMS thread since using AAS lol.
    Last edited by davesah1; 10-27-2016 at 05:02 PM.

davesah1 is offline Member
    yes it has, I was never here.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Bro. The main question is. ...after u use anything for gains. What r the chances that your ur body which is not built for it obviously. What r ur chances to retain and maintain any gains. Other then being on roids rest of ur life lol. I don't get the concept of people trying to be what they are not. ..instead why don't you embrace what U do have. There are a lot of big guyS that wish they could stay lean and skinny.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I challenge anyone to put on 15lbs of muscle in 10 weeks of SARMS .
    hell, I challenge anyone to put on 15lbs of muscle in 10 weeks of AAS.

Please note: I am talking muscle... not some combo of fat, muscle and water...
    That's funny and I agree. But I just read a thread on muscle n fitness . Com on "how to gain 10lbs of muscle in 4weeks " lmao. I was like yeah fucking right. Natural. They said they seen it done. 2-3 lbs of muscle a week.
    For some. Lol. Naturally I bet one could maybe gain 10 lbs of lean muscle in 1 year of hard dedicated training and diet. ...not exactly sure though. All I know is that it's some bullshit. I can't stand the main stream pumping bogus bullshit to oblivious ignorant people that want instant gratification

Thread Information