bipolar2 is offline New Member

SARMs and lamictal (lamotrigine)

Hello,

I've never used SARMs before and I am very interested in taking a cycle to see how it goes. Before doing so though, I wanted to know if anywhere here has taken SARMs with lamictal I'm currently prescribed 150mg of lamictal and the dosage is going up in a week to 200mg for my Bipolar. Would the two clash for any reason? If anyone who takes lamictal can share their experience with SARMs I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't want to take the risk and induce something like steven johnson's disease from the lamictal.

Also if someone would be able to recommend me a type of SARM to start with I appreciate it. I was told by someone to take Andro SARM.

Thank you
    Last edited by bipolar2; 10-24-2016 at 07:11 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar2 View Post
    Hello,

I've never used SARMs before and I am very interested in taking a cycle to see how it goes. Before doing so though, I wanted to know if anywhere here has taken SARMs with lamictal I'm currently prescribed 150mg of lamictal and the dosage is going up in a week to 200mg for my Bipolar. Would the two clash for any reason? If anyone who takes lamictal can share their experience with SARMs I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't want to take the risk and induce something like steven johnson's disease from the lamictal.

Also if someone would be able to recommend me a type of SARM to start with I appreciate it. I was told by someone to take Andro SARM.

Thank you
    OP if your considering this - please do the necessary research(educate b4 you medicate) - asking someone for a type of SARM shows you haven't done any research or know what your getting into...

Use the search function bar at the top(the big one) and you'll find most answers have already been asked and answered!

Plus SARMs will suppress your natty T levels or possibly shut you down... Often a misconception regarding SARMs - imho - when ready do a test only cycle to see how you respond - your 23 try training natty a few more years and get to your full potential/base b4 cycling
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-24-2016 at 10:38 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar2 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you
    Okay, just in case u don't listen to advice.
    I was started in lamotrigine while using AAS.
    Developed some of the more irregular side effects like;
    Fast pulse/mild tachycardia, difficulty sleeping, feeling sick,
    and several others so I quit it.

And I'm not bipolar, though it was prescribed for stabilizing my mood.

I'm also thinking that SARMs might, (I've never used them, but since they are "roid-like" in action), could make you manic, or induce a mood change.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    SARMS are still fairly new and not a whole lot of human research has been done so I doubt there is any science
    on interactions with other meds.

Thread Information