Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: Can you guys help me get setup with a SARMs stack?

renegade_one is offline New Member

Can you guys help me get setup with a SARMs stack?

So I just read about SARMs today after researching for months about doing first test cycle (which I have not done yet), and I am very interested.

I'm 6'2 294 lbs but LBM is 220 lbs or so, but obviously alot of body fat to shed. I read that something like LGD 4033 would be good for bulking, while MK-2866 (OSTARINE) would be good for cutting. Would it be advisable to stack both? Do they compliment eachother?

Thanks guys.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it would not be advisable to run either compound at your current BF%. Neither are for fat loss purposes. I believe there is a sarm out there for fat loss but I forget which one now and I'm not sure if it would be a healthy option at your current weight.

How is your cardio routine and diet looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    No it would not be advisable to run either compound at your current BF%. Neither are for fat loss purposes. I believe there is a sarm out there for fat loss but I forget which one now and I'm not sure if it would be a healthy option at your current weight.

How is your cardio routine and diet looking like?
    Thank you for the reply.

Right now working out 3x week and after each lifting session (compound workouts - chest/shoulders, etc) I do 25 minutes of cardio minimum (mostly stairmaster and treadmill) so I do have some sort of baseline at least.

I'm not following any specific diet, but I stay away from any non-fruit quick carbs, no sodas etc. Calories are not tracked. Most food intake is carne asada ha. Here is a quick shop of my composition for reference. 6'1 294 Can you guys help me get setup with a SARMs stack?-4ohv4r3.jpg

Well I expected worse at 6'1 294 lbs so you must have a good amount of muscle mass underneath there.

I would definitely recommend getting on a diet before drugs for sure.
    Marsoc likes this.

If you need help with your diet then you can head over to the diet section and you'll get some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    If you need help with your diet then you can head over to the diet section and you'll get some good advice.
    Thanks, bud, I appreciate it. I'll work to get leaned out before I move forward with anything, but the SARMs option is certainly appealing

Quote Originally Posted by renegade_one
    Thanks, bud, I appreciate it. I'll work to get leaned out before I move forward with anything, but the SARMs option is certainly appealing
    May I ask why you think SARMs are appealing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    May I ask why you think SARMs are appealing?
    Thank you for the reply. My answer is that I have always been set on doing a Test Enanthate cycle, 600 a week for 12 weeks. Use some anti-e2 during cycle and Clomid for PCT. Very basic and simple, and that has been my plan for awhile - although the reason I have never done a cycle is I am just a bit paranoid about playing with hormones, although I do feel confident enough that when finances allow it I will probably do that Test E cycle.

But to me, SARMs looks less intimidating and specifically targets skeletal muscle. So perhaps I was thinking about doing 3 months of SARMS just to break down any mental walls I might have about doing Test.

But perhaps Anavar may work just as well as SARMs? I don't know, I am still learning about both Anavar (oxandrolone) and SARMs right now.

Regardless of what I do, it appears I need to lose some body fat first.
    Last edited by renegade_one; 11-01-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Don't kid yourself....
    SARMs mess with your hormones just as AAS do.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade_one View Post
    So I just read about SARMs today after researching for months about doing first test cycle (which I have not done yet), and I am very interested.

I'm 6'2 294 lbs but LBM is 220 lbs or so, but obviously alot of body fat to shed. I read that something like LGD 4033 would be good for bulking, while MK-2866 (OSTARINE) would be good for cutting. Would it be advisable to stack both? Do they compliment eachother?

Thanks guys.
    My take. Sarms are for cutting for sure. Problemes are that they are supressive. So u need 100 test p a week when running them.
    Try ostarine for 6 weeks. Then switch to LGD for 6 weeks.
    Run it with cardarine 6 weeks then switch to sr9000 six weeks.
    U may stack with s4 but read up on the visual sides that may follow s4 first.

U will need a full pct.
    Cholestrolfriendly diett. AI on hand.

An even better solution for u is to have the test p on hand and try to defeat supression with rad140. If you feel good, it works. If not, start the test p

Thread Information