• 1 Post By Tinybunny
  • 4 Post By Leggodess
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Tinybunny

Thread: Sarms

Tinybunny is offline Female Member

Sarms

Does anyone know if sarms is good for women to run? I am trying to lose body fat while doing at home workouts... Idc about muscle right now for I have a lot of it!
    I tried SR9009 but its an oil and it HURTS!! =( Just looking for a better option if any.. Please let me know what you recommend. I would appreciate it .. Not much going on over on the women forum.

Im a bikini girl with lots of muscle - 125lbs and 5'2

Thanks!
    jbeanz845 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I'm sure women can run SARMs , but I think low dose var would be a better choice if you can get your hands on it right now. The only real reasoning I have for that is that there seems to be a much greater body of knowledge on AAS than on SARMs.

I know in the VERY LITTLE reading I have done on SARMs, they seem to generally carry most of the negatives of AAS and lesser benefit... So I ask myself: why not just use the real thing?

I"m hoping somebody more knowledgeable than me (that won't take much ) chines in on this.

Thanks, I run gear on and off - 8 week cycles.. I build muscle so easy..and I just came of a var, winnny, clen cycle...I lost fat yes, but I am giving my body some time to recover from all that. And trying to figure out something else in the mean time.

I appreciate the response =)
    Leggodess likes this.

Leggodess is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinybunny View Post
    Thanks, I run gear on and off - 8 week cycles.. I build muscle so easy..and I just came of a var, winnny, clen cycle...I lost fat yes, but I am giving my body some time to recover from all that. And trying to figure out something else in the mean time.

I appreciate the response =)
    Sarms from a real source is good for women. Lgd-4033, RAD-140, S23, mk-677, mk-2866 and YK-11 are my favorite sarms.

It's true var and winni is better then sarms however changing things up once in a while helps.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I'd be weary of the source. The fact they are a grey area almost makes it worse for people getting ripped off. I've tried legit sarms and legit steroids . Nothing compares to the real thing however legit sarms give you pretty good gains with no visible side effects.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    While winny/var and other AAS are great for women, they can't be on it at all times like us men. I think from the sounds of it she just wants some stuff to run in the interim between AAS. Maybe that isn't a good idea though. SARMs aren't researched nearly as much as AAS, as we know.
    Tinybunny likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd rather see a women on low dose ANAVAR or WINSTROL than most SARMS .
    Kyle1337 and Tinybunny like this.

Thanks for all the input everyone! It been a hot min since I have been on here.. But I ended up jumping back on var and low does of winny. my calories are just right.. not eating enough to gain enough muscle. Things are looking good! I should post updates soon. =)
    Madcox likes this.

Thread Information