Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Sr9009, cardarine and such

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

Sr9009, cardarine and such

I think I can predict the answer but there isn't much info that I could find on these other than sarms fan boys websites...

Are there any benefits to these and or any dangers

Any experience would be great

Thanks guys

Upon further research I can conclude that cardarine is not a compound I would like to be messing with.

Sr9009 on the other hand seems a little safer. I have found little as far as danger other than the fact that it is 'relatively untested in humans'.

However I am slightly dubious on the Sr due to the population being 50 50 split on whether it is actually bioavailable orally.

Can anyone offer any thoughts on these compounds on whether Sr is worth considering

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Upon further research I can conclude that cardarine is not a compound I would like to be messing with.

Sr9009 on the other hand seems a little safer. I have found little as far as danger other than the fact that it is 'relatively untested in humans'.

However I am slightly dubious on the Sr due to the population being 50 50 split on whether it is actually bioavailable orally.

Can anyone offer any thoughts on these compounds on whether Sr is worth considering
    Sure. Sr is worth considering. Along with cardarine icant think of nothing else thats is as good for cardiatic health and hearbeat. Im down 20 beats when i use it.
    Never come across SR sides. Got a mail from the prof who made it himself where he stated it could contain some toxic groups. And because of that, the best with it was that it even never will hit the bloodstream. Maybe the prof was not up todate on those new incapsule-technics.
    But. With those other 50% i think it works. Easier fatloss, better breathing in high rep basic exersices.

As for cardarine there are some shitty reports. But i have never come across reports where guys telling they got cancer. And it has been used by thousands for years.
    Im on it now but i only run it before workouts. 2-3 times a week. To reduce risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Sure. Sr is worth considering. Along with cardarine icant think of nothing else thats is as good for cardiatic health and hearbeat. Im down 20 beats when i use it.
    Never come across SR sides. Got a mail from the prof who made it himself where he stated it could contain some toxic groups. And because of that, the best with it was that it even never will hit the bloodstream. Maybe the prof was not up todate on those new incapsule-technics.
    But. With those other 50% i think it works. Easier fatloss, better breathing in high rep basic exersices.

As for cardarine there are some shitty reports. But i have never come across reports where guys telling they got cancer. And it has been used by thousands for years.
    Im on it now but i only run it before workouts. 2-3 times a week. To reduce risk.
    From my own reading I came to all the same information that you have just gave me. I just feel the cancer report on GW is too much to ignore. Numbere seems especially convinced with this as I recall him saying in a thread he has spoken to one of the researchers.

Sr I don't know if it's worth the risk of it becoming another GW.

But thankyou for your input sil good to see you back

From my own reading I came to all the same information that you have just gave me. I just feel the cancer report on GW is too much to ignore. Numbere seems especially convinced with this as I recall him saying in a thread he has spoken to one of the researchers.

Sr I don't know if it's worth the risk of it becoming another GW.

But thankyou for your input sil good to see you back

I wouldnt pay much attention to what Numbere says.

lol......yeah im back Numbere, hope u missed me bro:-)

I wouldnt pay much attention to what Numbere says.

lol......yeah im back Numbere, hope u missed me bro:-)
    You're asking for trouble haha but with all due respect I'm sure he is a chemist so....

You're asking for trouble haha but with all due respect I'm sure he is a chemist so....
    I dont know but i know he doesnt like trashtalk so i think ill stop here cause i guess im on parole only:-)

But bottom line, no matter what Numbere and his wedding-friend say. Cardarine has been used for years by thousands and noone have never seen a report on a guy getting cancer from it.
    Man, if so ill bet it would be all over the blogs and forums.

I dont know but i know he doesnt like trashtalk so i think ill stop here cause i guess im on parole only:-)

But bottom line, no matter what Numbere and his wedding-friend say. Cardarine has been used for years by thousands and noone have never seen a report on a guy getting cancer from it.
    Man, if so ill bet it would be all over the blogs and forums.
    I do see your point. I have had family die of old age having smoked all their life and dodged cancer. But now even people who don't smoke have like a 30% chance of getting it. Pretty scary number that I'm not sure I want to increase. Sr sounds too similar to GW. I think if I went that route I'd stick with albuterol or clen

I do see your point. I have had family die of old age having smoked all their life and dodged cancer. But now even people who don't smoke have like a 30% chance of getting it. Pretty scary number that I'm not sure I want to increase. Sr sounds too similar to GW. I think if I went that route I'd stick with albuterol or clen
    mk677 is very safe and offers easy fatloss
    2jz_calgary likes this.

mk677 is very safe and offers easy fatloss
    At age 18 man? Gh seems like something serious to mess with

ur just 18??

ur just 18??
    Yeah I am. No aas for me

ok...then u should not take anything...maybe creatin if its ok with your mom:-)

ok...then u should not take anything...maybe creatin if its ok with your mom:-)
    Where's the fun in that?

Where's the fun in that?
    That soon, if u will, u have 20 good years infront of u where u can use gear all day and date as many girls as you ever want.
    Just build the foundation now and some more years. Sollid bricks only. Those who last. Not the ones that melts away.
    Then u can put on quick risky bricks but there will not be any real risk cause your foundation is so thigth and strong.
    Justfish likes this.

That soon, if u will, u have 20 good years infront of u where u can use gear all day and date as many girls as you ever want.
    Just build the foundation now and some more years. Sollid bricks only. Those who last. Not the ones that melts away.
    Then u can put on quick risky bricks but there will not be any real risk cause your foundation is so thigth and strong.
    Love that analogy sil.

Definetly no gear till 24/25 but I'm up for any safe advantages u can take along the way!

The reason I asked is because I don't want to be on a caloric deficit for a ehole year

Thanks for your help man

Seriously, if u ask me, there is nothing but creatin and bcaas u should use outside food before ur 25. Even whey is not necessary.
    If you wanna spend the money u could try stuff like superlaxo (just for fun), not those andro/prohormonshit, which could help through a non-hormonel pathway.
    I have tried superlaxo and most blogs says it may work as creatin.

But never touch anything which is supposed to work through the AR-receptors and other hormon receptors.

Seriously, if u ask me, there is nothing but creatin and bcaas u should use outside food before ur 25. Even whey is not necessary.
    If you wanna spend the money u could try stuff like superlaxo (just for fun), not those andro/prohormonshit, which could help through a non-hormonel pathway.
    I have tried superlaxo and most blogs says it may work as creatin.

But never touch anything which is supposed to work through the AR-receptors and other hormon receptors.
    I should probably go back on creatine. I didn't find it done very much for me so I ended up coming off it last year. But it's cheap so might aswell.

Would you say that I should just muddle through even if it takes over a year at a calorie deficit to get where I want to be?

I should probably go back on creatine. I didn't find it done very much for me so I ended up coming off it last year. But it's cheap so might aswell.

Would you say that I should just muddle through even if it takes over a year at a calorie deficit to get where I want to be?
    U could try a nazimonth where u do everything nazirigth...even drop ketchup....cardio 1 hour 5 times a week with your lifting. No salt sugar and fat. Just fishoil. Fish two times a day....etc etc
    Maybe it happens quick
    It all boils down to...how bad do u want it.

U could try a nazimonth where u do everything nazirigth...even drop ketchup....cardio 1 hour 5 times a week with your lifting. No salt sugar and fat. Just fishoil. Fish two times a day....etc etc
    Maybe it happens quick
    It all boils down to...how bad do u want it.
    So like just lean protein? What about carbs.

Currently killing myself on keto. Because I'm sick of being fat.

Most days I eat 750g of mince with broccoli and that's it haha. Lands square on 2200 calories with the correct macros

Drop real keto. This i got from Piana. Do keto-ligth. After weigthtraining u fill up with pasta/rice. 100-200 g. Then go all in with keto.
    If keto is for u. If your methabolism is high it could be problematic. I cant do keto. If i will lean out i have to drop fat.

Drop real keto. This i got from Piana. Do keto-ligth. After weigthtraining u fill up with pasta/rice. 100-200 g. Then go all in with keto.
    If keto is for u. If your methabolism is high it could be problematic. I cant do keto. If i will lean out i have to drop fat.
    I'm doing the other version of it. Rather than taking carbs after workouts I have a reload every couple of weeks. It seems like it works for me as I dropped 22lbs in a month last time I did it.

Rich seems like he is taking too many carbs to call it keto. I'd call it a low carb diet at best

I've messed it up last week though because I was unaware I was eating sugary mints all week

If u dont eat carbs after workout i cant see how to avoid not getting weaker and when u get weaker u will loose muscles and then u will not burn so many calories.

But im no ketoguru. Havent red that much about it, never tried it because i know its not for me. But i kind of assimilated Rich`take.

If u dont eat carbs after workout i cant see how to avoid not getting weaker and when u get weaker u will loose muscles and then u will not burn so many calories.

But im no ketoguru. Havent red that much about it, never tried it because i know its not for me. But i kind of assimilated Rich`take.
    My strength has definetly decreased from last September when I started my cut. But as far as changing to keto, I find that I struggle more with endurance like pushing those last few reps or when doing sprints.

The only carbs I take in is the odd spoonful of peanut butter or avocado preworkout

Thread Information