Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By rt4man
  • 1 Post By 2jz_calgary
  • 1 Post By tbjake34

Thread: Just started my SARM cycle, im 18 and don't really see there being any side effects

gangen is offline Junior Member

Just started my SARM cycle, im 18 and don't really see there being any side effects

So i got friends using anabolic steroids , which im not, but i have read a lot on SARMS and for me it seems like it's only beneficial with almost zero side effects.
    Im currently using, once a day;
    10mg GW 50156
    15mg Ostarine
    25mg S4

Started 3 days ago. I know my test levels are really high so i don't want to suppress them, have gained nearly 22.0462 pounds (10kg) in just over 7 months naturally.
    My goal is to hit 85kg (187.393 pounds) and lose some Bf%. Im 82-83kg (180-183 pounds) now.

What I am thinking is that with my already high test levels, and now getting on SARMS, I will only achieve more muscle faster.
    I just want some feedback from experienced guys here. Is it bad going on SARMS at my age and why. I really fail to see the side effects.

Also using DNA Anabolics

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    So i got friends using anabolic steroids , which im not, but i have read a lot on SARMS and for me it seems like it's only beneficial with almost zero side effects.
    10mg GW 50156
    15mg Ostarine
    25mg S4

Started 3 days ago. I know my test levels are really high so i don't want to suppress them, have gained nearly 22.0462 pounds (10kg) in just over 7 months naturally.
    My goal is to hit 85kg (187.393 pounds) and lose some Bf%. Im 82-83kg (180-183 pounds) now.

What I am thinking is that with my already high test levels, and now getting on SARMS, I will only achieve more muscle faster.
    I just want some feedback from experienced guys here. Is it bad going on SARMS at my age and why. I really fail to see the side effects.

Also using DNA Anabolics
    Your using supplements and research chemicals. That come with side effects

You can and will get shut down from,sarms
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-25-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    Marsoc and wellshii like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Ooooooman ur in trouble now buddy. Lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's the rush to mess with hormones at such a young age? If you are making great gains why mess with that?
    Marsoc likes this.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Almost all the sides of using actual steroids and not nearly the same benefits.
    Marsoc likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Get your sleep,essentials,eat clean non processed junk,
    keep away from toxic metals ,
    supplement with your omega 3s(essentials)
    Get plenty of sun or vitamin d3,
    and see how big you can get or strong by age 20.
    If I am 28 and have test levels hovering in the mid 700s naturally,
    (Yes I did aas as kid your age like an idiot)Havnt done them since then,
    Your test could easily get very high and your natural gains will be awesome as long as you sleep and eat correctly.
    If I could go back in time,Id love to see what I could do from the get go.
    Without having a fam of course.....thats another thing..........

Well what do you advice me to do then..?
    Should i just stop my cycle?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Well what do you advice me to do then..?
    Should i just stop my cycle?
    Yea brother. U don't need anything until your older . I'm 32 and have stayed natural. You don't want To mess your body up man ..read other threads about it. I'm sure people get tired of answering the same question. But there are some serious negative side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yea brother. U don't need anything until your older . I'm 32 and have stayed natural. You don't want To mess your body up man ..read other threads about it. I'm sure people get tired of answering the same question. But there are some serious negative side effects
    The thing is, everyone my age goes partying, and do lots of other drugs that are way more harmfull than what im doing. I almost never go to parties, and never smoke, drink or anything else. Go to bed early and eat right. I thought that, sarms would just be a pokerfull push towards my goals. And avoid the side effects from steroids .

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

The thing is, everyone my age goes partying, and do lots of other drugs that are way more harmfull than what im doing. I almost never go to parties, and never smoke, drink or anything else. Go to bed early and eat right. I thought that, sarms would just be a pokerfull push towards my goals. And avoid the side effects from steroids.
    You aren't going to die from sarms . You might die from a bad eccie or cocaine.

However if someone offered me the choice of a lifetime endocrine disability or not... I'd choose not

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    10mg GW 50156
    15mg Ostarine
    25mg S4

Also using DNA Anabolics
    If you are 18 you should not mess with anything that will compromise your hpta. You are already on a mild cycle as your test levels are high.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    3 year old thread mate and the OP hasn’t been around since 2018....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Damn....this isolation is getting to me

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Damn....this isolation is getting to me
    Getting to most of us mate

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Never used resistance bands before I will add them to my future workouts!
    Madcox likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Im pretty sure s4 causes loss of vision at night so just be aware of that. And still run a pct after this cycle sarms do suppress you.
    Madcox likes this.

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Im pretty sure s4 causes loss of vision at night so just be aware of that. And still run a pct after this cycle sarms do suppress you.
    Yes S4 does make the eyes sensitive to light... The gains are decent but he DOES have to run a pct afterward... Wonder how he is doing now... He's young and doesn't realize what he does now effects him later on down the road.. I'm 48 and I need TRT because when I did gear way back in the 90's I never heard anything about pct... back then we didn't have great forum like this one that is informative so hopefully he read and figured out that he has to have a pct after his cycle of SARMS ...

Thread Information