bunktown is offline Junior Member

Research company

Hi. It has been years since I've looked at research companies, probably close to 6 or 7. I recently started looking online and there are tons of new companies. I was wondering if I could get some advice on quality companies. I've tried looking different places online and everytime I've think I've found a legit quality company, I look into it and one group loves the company and another group hates the same company. Years ago it seemed like everyone agreed a little on a few companies. I think I might have a few companies narrowed down. This sights former sponsor is one I know of. What are some good companies and how do they stack up to this sights old sponsor. Why are they no longer one. They sponsored for a long time. Interested in pretty much everything, so good quality across the whole line of products. Thanks.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bunktown View Post
    Hi. It has been years since I've looked at research companies, probably close to 6 or 7. I recently started looking online and there are tons of new companies. I was wondering if I could get some advice on quality companies. I've tried looking different places online and everytime I've think I've found a legit quality company, I look into it and one group loves the company and another group hates the same company. Years ago it seemed like everyone agreed a little on a few companies. I think I might have a few companies narrowed down. This sights former sponsor is one I know of. What are some good companies and how do they stack up to this sights old sponsor. Why are they no longer one. They sponsored for a long time. Interested in pretty much everything, so good quality across the whole line of products. Thanks.
    Rec chem uk

Thread Information