• 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Etienne
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Are SARMs for me? (noob)

Etienne is offline New Member

Are SARMs for me? (noob)

Hey guys, I'm 28, medical profession, have been serious about gaining a few times in my life (natty) but every time gained 1) much less than expected and 2) with far too much fat. I'm ecto, BMI probably about 20 now, I desperately want to be big but my genes won't let me.

I feel like time is running out to be ripped in my youth and so I am considering another big push with the help of some pharmaceuticals.

My no 1 concern is safety: LVH, liver and long term hormone imbalance primarily.

Reading pubmed papers, SARMs sound effective and safe, but reading these boards there is a lot of negativity. Can anyone point me in the right direction here before I grow old and die a man who never looked the way he wanted to?
    Striation Nation likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd be interested in SARMs for women, as it's something I know nothing about,
    but for men I'd say there's good reason to be sceptical.

Unless you use the current SARMs in a really low dosage, they are supressive.
    Maybe they won't shut you down 100% during 6 weeks and would such be easy to recover from, but that would apply to several AAS taken in small dosages.

Testosterone is recommended as your first cycle not only cause you should need to know how to master test to cycle,
    but if doing a cycle of test only, then liver values will often not be affected at all,
    (Disregarding ASAT which is heavily influenced by lifting)
    and lipid profile might not even change to the worse (depending on individual, diet, supps, and some other factors),
    but a reduction in both LDL and HDL have to be expected.

What are your goals with the cycle? (Apart from safety)

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I'd be interested in SARMs for women, as it's something I know nothing about,
    but for men I'd say there's good reason to be sceptical.

Unless you use the current SARMs in a really low dosage, they are supressive.
    Maybe they won't shut you down 100% during 6 weeks and would such be easy to recover from, but that would apply to several AAS taken in small dosages.

Testosterone is recommended as your first cycle not only cause you should need to know how to master test to cycle,
    but if doing a cycle of test only, then liver values will often not be affected at all,
    (Disregarding ASAT which is heavily influenced by lifting)
    and lipid profile might not even change to the worse (depending on individual, diet, supps, and some other factors),
    but a reduction in both LDL and HDL have to be expected.

What are your goals with the cycle? (Apart from safety)
    Thanks for the reply!

My goals tbh are entirely aesthetic: I am ecto and I have always wanted to be a "big" guy. It's a life long dream.

My concern with T is the relative complexity of regimens and need for monitoring. If I knew someone very experienced and knowledgeable locally that could guide me I would go for it but in this part of Queensland I don't know anyone who could/would.

I thought SARMs might offer more modest gains in exchange for simplicity and safety.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, without personal experience with them I'd be cautious to advice you either way, but remember a log here about someone rather disappointed with the whole thing.

There's always the more unconventional cycles using other compounds, like anavar or other non atomatizing orals as a short (if long you'll suffer low T) cycles.
    TBOL has been ran solo, but I still wouldn't advice it.
    Why?
    Cause you'll still want to include hcg during cycle,
    and once you do that you'll also need something for estrogen control,
    and you'll also want something for PCT.
    So in the end you'll end up with just the same complexities as you would with a T cycle, just that a T cycle would be safer and more effective.

Yeah I've had some special situations where a low dose of oral winny was used for 4 weeks, no hcg and no PCT.
    It went well enough and have a very modest effect as well.
    (They guy was really underweight though)

But for you to reap the real benefits and not just first run a SARMs cycle,
    then jump on a real cycle quite quickly after as you won't be satisfied,
    I'd advice you to read up all you can on the standard test only (with ancillary s) cycle.

I think that's what you'd be most happy with.
    Alternatively you can end the cycle with an oral right up to PCT,
    that's about the only other compound I'd throw in a first cycle.
    Not cause that other compound gives so much more,
    (Andriol or test p could also be an option)
    but simply cause your first cycle will probably be long acting T and using something (like an oral) at the last weeks right up to PCT would extend time of the cycle that's effective.
    But even this might be overkill.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id only add SARMS TO a cycle, in place of a more liver toxic traditional oral aas...

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Sarms are what u need. Lgd with rad140 will make u grow like on dbol .

But it cant be done with at least a trt dose.
    Else 4 weeks are the limit. And then one sarm only.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I agree with above. If you are going to use them you need a test base and the sarms like lgd will replace your oral.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm still struggling to figure out what route to go with.. LGD-4033 + RAD140 sounds intriguing if it is effective but sounds like the latter has little human research and presumably both would be very suppressive?

Is it confirmed that suppression on SARMs is only temporary?

How common is it for more experienced guys to help out noobs like myself with doing a safe cycle of any of these things (including AAS)? I feel like I shouldn't be doing this on my own, it's pretty complex both in terms of planning, administration, monitoring and ofc PCT, I can imagine it's easy for a beginner to fuck something up somewhere along the line.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, I'm still struggling to figure out what route to go with.. LGD-4033 + RAD140 sounds intriguing if it is effective but sounds like the latter has little human research and presumably both would be very suppressive?

Is it confirmed that suppression on SARMs is only temporary?

How common is it for more experienced guys to help out noobs like myself with doing a safe cycle of any of these things (including AAS)? I feel like I shouldn't be doing this on my own, it's pretty complex both in terms of planning, administration, monitoring and ofc PCT, I can imagine it's easy for a beginner to fuck something up somewhere along the line.
    sarms ad aas are compounds that cause shutdown, recovery is person dependent and also a good PCT helps.. and you should do it with a test base, atleast a trt dose of test, if you cant do that then i rec you avoid this idea alltogeather.

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Are SARM's better then orals?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

My goals tbh are entirely aesthetic: I am ecto and I have always wanted to be a "big" guy. It's a life long dream.

My concern with T is the relative complexity of regimens and need for monitoring. If I knew someone very experienced and knowledgeable locally that could guide me I would go for it but in this part of Queensland I don't know anyone who could/would.

I thought SARMs might offer more modest gains in exchange for simplicity and safety.
    No, they do not. All the Sarms in the world cannot compete with a 500mg/week testosterone cycle. Not in gains and not in safety. All the information on a 500mg testosterone cycle is here in the stickies.

However

If you are true and being big is your dream...learn how to eat big. Be prepared to eat Chicken breast boiled, brown rice, and brocoli for 95% of your food for 2-4 years and onward. Getting big starts with food and testosterone and ends with testosterone and Trenbolone .10 good cycles and you can be a god among men. Just the truth and nothing but the truth.

Thread Information