curio is offline Female Member

Enhanced Athlete and capsule form SARMS

EA and capsules seems to get a bad wrap a lot online by some. But it appears that many have great success w them.

Any info. on how capsule vs. liquid is digested and what's left after passing through the stomach and liver? I would think, this along w purity would have something to do w the effectiveness.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by curio View Post
    EA and capsules seems to get a bad wrap a lot online by some. But it appears that many have great success w them.

Any info. on how capsule vs. liquid is digested and what's left after passing through the stomach and liver? I would think, this along w purity would have something to do w the effectiveness.
    theres really no difference in effectiveness between capsules and liquid.. the whole reason most companies prefer to put their chems in liquid form is because its being sold as a research chem and NOT for human consumption ,, the moment you put something in a capsule or pill form it becomes obvious that its intended for human consumption (which is illegal)

curio is offline Female Member
    I do understand they are for research purposes only. Some people give their pets tablets or pills. So, while it may not be as common, i wouldn't say it's proof that means capsule forms make them for human consumption. (just my thoughts).

The capsules are much more cost efficient, so I'm sure they are quite common. I'm considering them, but think I prefer the liquid. Except, apparently, they have a terrible after taste.

At this point, I'm not totally sold on which route I'm going yet. First try, so posted a sarms vs. roids threads to hear a few opinions.

Thanks for your response.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by curio View Post
    I do understand they are for research purposes only. Some people give their pets tablets or pills. So, while it may not be as common, i wouldn't say it's proof that means capsule forms make them for human consumption. (just my thoughts).

The capsules are much more cost efficient, so I'm sure they are quite common. I'm considering them, but think I prefer the liquid. Except, apparently, they have a terrible after taste.

At this point, I'm not totally sold on which route I'm going yet. First try, so posted a sarms vs. roids threads to hear a few opinions.

Thanks for your response.
    the capsules are just more "possible for human consumption" ,, Enhanced athlete doesn't really care and they live on the edge more then some of the other companies do..
    as you can see in this pic , I've used plenty of EA stuff and had good results , both their capsules and liquids .. I've used a host of other companies liquids as well with similar results
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	968.2 KB 
ID:	171540

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the capsules are just more "possible for human consumption" ,, Enhanced athlete doesn't really care and they live on the edge more then some of the other companies do..
    as you can see in this pic , I've used plenty of EA stuff and had good results , both their capsules and liquids .. I've used a host of other companies liquids as well with similar results
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3096.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	968.2 KB 
ID:	171540

Wow that is a lot of EA stuff!

Thread Information