• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By Bigbadbdub

Thread: Ostarine effects on testosterone

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Ostarine effects on testosterone

So I finished a cycle a of tren and test a few months back, did pct and everything except libido came back to normal, which from what I understand isn't uncommon after a tren cycle.

Anyways, I started using ostarine to help me cut a little fat while keeping my recently acquired gains. Now I'm a little concerned...

I went to the doctor to have my blood work done and have my test levels checked out. My test was actually pretty high! I assumed it would be low from the suppression caused by ostarine, but maybe I'm mistaken. Does ostarine cause test to increase?

My levels weren't extremely high but they were slightly above (932.2 ng/dl with a reference range of 249-836ng/dl).

Does this seem at all strange to anyone?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    how long has it been since you were on pct drugs like Clomid ?

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    It's been about 3 weeks. I extended my pct after my cycle with a low dose of clomid (12.5mg) because during pct I had some major sides from the clomid which required that I lower the dose. Honestly for me clomid gives me sides no matter what the dosage is. I might be exceptionally sensitive to it.

Do you think that I'm still benefiting from the clomid?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Bloods after pct are usually 6-8 weeks later. You will likely still be affected from the serms
    Mma67 and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Do you think that I'm still benefiting from the clomid?
    yes.

running Ostarine, which is slightly suppressive, that close to PCT is not exactly ideal for recovery of your HPTA (but I understand the desire to want to be on at least something)
    Mma67 likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Bloods after pct are usually 6-8 weeks later. You will likely still be affected from the serms
    agreed

Bigbadbdub is offline New Member
    I'm at the end second week of testing my liquid Ostarine 20mg a day from RUI-products.com and I noticed that at the begining of the week I was retaining water. My thoughts on why were simply that the Ostarine was filling the testosterone receptors, preventing the test from bonding with there respective receptors and in "your" case this was represented by higher than normal test levels. This means the body has more free test to bind with aromatase, turning it into estrogen and causing water retention. I administered 7.5 mg of liquid Tamox (also from RUI-products.com) 3 days ago and that was enough to remove all signs of water retention.

As a last thought, from my personal experience with Osta, if I only run 5 weeks in a row and take 1 week off inbetween another cycle, the combination of 10 mg of tamox and 30 mg of Clomid during that week is more than enough to maintain normal test levels with almost no size or strength loss.
    Mma67 likes this.

Thread Information