MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Results after 9 days of Ostarine and MK-677

a good friend of mine is an instructor with local segment of NSWG , he has been "stagnant" in his progress with training and body fat for months now , diet and training have been the same for the last 30 days leading up to the start of 10mg of Ostarine and 10mg MK-677. He is on TRT test at 100mg a week and his levels are checked 4 times a year and these operators have been subject to random drug test including test for anabolics which is why he has used any gear

I talked him into trying these two compounds just to see what happens figuring he would be a good control subject.

Now ill be the first to say that i don't put much faith in thee electronic body analysis but just to give set point to go by. Besides these changes he has added another full rep to his double bidy weight dead lift , and 3 reps to his pullups , that doesn't sound like much BUT this is only after 9 days of being on minimal doses of both products.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your pictures aren't visible.

That sounds like decent results but I would think it could also be placebo effect as well. Curious to see how the rest of it goes.

Thread Information