Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Sarms cycle and no PCT?

gangen is offline Junior Member

Sarms cycle and no PCT?

So i just started My sarm cycle 30mg osta 50mg s4 20mg gw. I have done winstrol only when i was 17 with no pct and got a bad shutdown afterwards. But with sarms i should get mo suppresion right?
    I have just been on it for 2 days, and i have tried it before but got sick both times so i ended it after a few days. Im 18 almost 19 and have been sick for a while now gone down in weight a lot, so i just want to get back to where i was in weight.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Your right, your gonna get "mo'" shutdown.

Sarms will suppress your hpta just the same as actual steroids will you need to PCT With real PCT drugs
    Gallowmere likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Your right, your gonna get "mo'" shutdown.

Sarms will suppress your hpta just the same as actual steroids will you need to PCT With real PCT drugs
    LMAO... this is true u will get MO SHUTDOWN.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Probably nt a good idea to do sarms . Plently of room for improvment naturally at our age. I suggest you stop.

If you choose to continue a pct will be required. Especially with 2 sarms. If youre running 6 weeks or whatever get yourself clomid and nolva.

Sarms cause alot of supression. Dont believe the hype. When they bind to the androgen receptor why would you body continue to produce test if the binding sites are full. Also any test that is produces is like to be aromatised hence why people can get bitch tits on osta

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Also do some research on gw. Not convinced its safe after reading numbere's posts about it. Cancer risk imo
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 08-30-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Thread Information