Thread: Seeking advice

Keane16 is offline New Member

Seeking advice

Hello folks,
    This is my first post on here. Stats
    6ft
    190 lbs
    20% bf (just a guess,could be more)

I'm looking into SARMS . Is it better to bring your fat % down to 16 or even lower naturally before doing a fat loss/cutting cycle?

I'm skinny fat and after some research I've established cutting/losing fat first is a better approach. My goal is to be in a single digit bf %
    Anybody with similar experience, please chip in. Oh I can also post pics to give a better idea of my starting point

Thank you!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keane16 View Post
    Hello folks,
    6ft
    190 lbs

I'm looking into SARMS . Is it better to bring your fat % down to 16 or even lower naturally before doing a fat loss/cutting cycle?

I'm skinny fat and after some research I've established cutting/losing fat first is a better approach. My goal is to be in a single digit bf %
    Anybody with similar experience, please chip in. Oh I can also post pics to give a better idea of my starting point

Thank you!
    1. what the heck does "skinny fat" mean?
    2. single digit body fat, while not imppossible, is going to be a very challenging goal without some serious work and dedication
    3. you never mentioned anything about diet, which makes me suspect you really havent looked into this key factor of your overall fitness plan. without propper diet you will not achieve your goals.
    4. there are no shortcuts for the goal you are trying to achieve. there is not a compound on earth that will make up for lack of proper diet and work out plan. this holds true for AAS or SARMs. they are just tools that can make the work easier. you can get in big troube with a hammer if the job calls for a screwdriver.
    5. you didnt mention how ofter you train. whatever you doing, work on training to a level 2-3x what youre doing now. when you get there, train at that level for a year and then consider adding some compounds to your regimen.

just my two cents. weve all been given the gift of free wil so best of luck whatever path you take.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keane16 View Post
    Hello folks,
    6ft
    190 lbs

Thank you!
    Your not skinny fat if your body fat % is 20 or higher. You need to be careful what sarms you choose because some are actually more similar to steroids . You need to get an established diet plan and progress will soon start...

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Your not skinny fat if your body fat % is 20 or higher. You need to be careful what sarms you choose because some are actually more similar to steroids. You need to get an established diet plan and progress will soon start...
    Marcus is right. SARM's began with modification of the Testosterone molecule. While Test binds to the androgenic receptors SARM has anabolic activity in muscle and bone. The overall effect is AAS like benefits without the AAS sides. Listen, if something sounds too good to be true it normally isn't. I'm a little bit of a skeptic at heart. I've read super good reviews of SARM's but from companies who want to sell SARM's. A board like this will have empirical results posted. I value experience and results over marketing "white papers".

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    From personal experience I would focus solely on your nutrition and workouts before taking any SARMS . remember that YOU do the work and not the chemicals. You could take thousands worth of gear but if you don't put in the effort you will only waste your money.

Thread Information