swalleezy is offline New Member

Alternating SARMS with Test?

Bit of a long winded question here so please bear with me. I started LGD (6mg) and Ostarine (20mg) daily on 1st Sept and plan on running this for 8 weeks, was originally going to run for 4 weeks but want to start 100mg test prop eod for 8 weeks, unfortunately I won't have all my ducks in a row to run the test cycle as soon as I planned, so I figured I may aswell run the SARMS for 8 weeks instead. OK, to my question:

1) Advice on 4/8, or 12 week LGD and Ostarine cycle as mentioned above, is it advisable to run a full 12 weeks or should I stop at 4? (btw I'm very pleased with the results so far. I started the cycle at ~193lb ~20% bf, I weighed myself yesterday and came in at 203! I feel like I've lost at least 5lbs of fat too as my waist has already shrank 2 inches and my abs are slowly becoming visible. The strength gains are coming fast now too, this past week my bench had gone from 205 x 2 to 225 x 3, and I"ve added reps and weight on nearly every working set (HIT) ~10% already. Pretty impressive, could be placebo effect, but I doubt it as I've been permabulking for 24 years and never seen such a drastic change in such a short time. Will post before and after pics when finished sarms cycle, prior to test cycle.

2) Can I start my test prop cycle immediately after ceasing the SARMS? will this eliminate the need for pct until after my test cycle?

3) I've read that LGD can suppress test, if so, what is best course of action?

thanks in advance.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swalleezy View Post
    Bit of a long winded question here so please bear with me. I started LGD (6mg) and Ostarine (20mg) daily on 1st Sept and plan on running this for 8 weeks, was originally going to run for 4 weeks but want to start 100mg test prop eod for 8 weeks, unfortunately I won't have all my ducks in a row to run the test cycle as soon as I planned, so I figured I may aswell run the SARMS for 8 weeks instead. OK, to my question:

1) Advice on 4/8, or 12 week LGD and Ostarine cycle as mentioned above, is it advisable to run a full 12 weeks or should I stop at 4? (btw I'm very pleased with the results so far. I started the cycle at ~193lb ~20% bf, I weighed myself yesterday and came in at 203! I feel like I've lost at least 5lbs of fat too as my waist has already shrank 2 inches and my abs are slowly becoming visible. The strength gains are coming fast now too, this past week my bench had gone from 205 x 2 to 225 x 3, and I"ve added reps and weight on nearly every working set (HIT) ~10% already. Pretty impressive, could be placebo effect, but I doubt it as I've been permabulking for 24 years and never seen such a drastic change in such a short time. Will post before and after pics when finished sarms cycle, prior to test cycle.

2) Can I start my test prop cycle immediately after ceasing the SARMS? will this eliminate the need for pct until after my test cycle?

3) I've read that LGD can suppress test, if so, what is best course of action?

thanks in advance.
    1) most SARM "cycles" are 8-12 weeks

2) most SARMS are still suppressive so if you run test right after you need to consider that for your PCT, I would take time off and run PCT after the SARM cycle unless you are a dr prescribed TRT patient.

3) heard that too, run PCT after

Thread Information