Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swalleezy

Thread: First Sarm's Cycle Advice

Jangles1 is offline Member

First Sarm's Cycle Advice

Hi all. So I was going to go ahead and do a 4 week Clen cut to get down to 14% bf before doing my first AAS cycle (250 - 300mg Test E ew). However, I have read and heard how bad Clen is, so for now, it is going to stay in my drawer!

I have been racking my brain on which Sarms to run. I have / am still educating myself with articles and I have watched all of Dylans G YT videos. I have now decided on a stack. I hope it is ok. There is so much to choose from, but I want to keep it simple and use effective sarms that work well for cutting and bulking and have simple dosage requirements.

Goals - to cut my bodyfat to 14% and then try to add on 2 - 5 lbs of lean muscle ready for my first Test E cycle. Accoring to my TDEE and Lean Bodymass I need to cut 6lbs to get to 14%. Once at 14% I can look to add purely LBM by using Sarms and havign a minor surpluss.

Plan - For the first 4 - 5 weeks I plan on a slight defict to cut bodyfat while keeping all the muscle. Weeks 5/6 onwards I will slowly start upping my calories while keeping an eye on my weight and body comp (I have some new scales that show me my body fat, muscle mass etc). This should make it easier to track. I also count my calories daily using MFP and scales. Ive been doing this for years now.

Proposed Sarms Cycle

Week 1 - 8 - LGD 4033 - 10mg ed
    Week 1 - 8 - GW (Cardine) - 20mg ed
    Week 5 - 8 - Aspartic Acid - 1 recommended serving ed

Post Cycle Therpy (3 weeks)

GW (Cardine) - 20 mg ed
    Clomod 50/20/20

I do not want to get too complicated with this and I want the healing that LGD 4033 gives. I wanted to add in MK-2866 (Ostarine) too for its healing abilities, however, I read its too simialr to LGD and better saved for my Test E PCT.

Questions.....

A) How does this look for a begginer SARMS cycle with my goals ?
    B) How long do I have to wait after my mini PCT to start my Test E cycle ?

------------

Stats

6ft
    175lbs
    17% BF (mainly on my trunk area) according to my gyms DEXA 2 weeks ago. My new DEXA scanner comes tomorrow so I will remessure.

Diet

1800 calories (slightly under maintenance)
    200g protein
    Rest from complex carbs and healthy fats

Routine

4 day split with Yoga, Spinning and Football + HiiT

------------

Thanks

A trusted soruce do not sell GM - 'Due to the scientific data pointing it to be potentially carcinogenic'

Any thoughts on this ?

If I was to replace GM, what would be the best substitute ?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Dylan g is not a good source of information. Everyone that sells sarms runs a business, there to make money.

You wouldn't take steroid advice off of your dealer so i woudnt take mine off of him. Especially not him.

Im assuming you bought his sarms? Heard of purity concerns but ive never tried or tested.
    Just food for thought

Hey.

Do they work though? Evidence seems to suport that they do. They seem an amazing option for someone before they do AAS.

I read through the lines with him selling his products. But the fact of the matter is that he has an amazing base of knowledge (going of YT) and seems to genuinely want to help people. I dont begrudge him making money from this.

He advised me on a few things (including sarms ) and at no point told me to buy his product.

I did not buy SARMs yet and If I do, it will be from a UK supplier. His product is massively overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Hey.

Do they work though? Evidence seems to suport that they do. They seem an amazing option for someone before they do AAS.

I read through the lines with him selling his products. But the fact of the matter is that he has an amazing base of knowledge (going of YT) and seems to genuinely want to help people. I dont begrudge him making money from this.

He advised me on a few things (including sarms ) and at no point told me to buy his product.

I did not buy SARMs yet and If I do, it will be from a UK supplier. His product is massively overpriced.
    Ive never tried sarms before but have a look at peoples logs on youtube and such. There is nothing spectacular .. its essentially watered down gear. The heavier ones like ligandrol and s23 come with all of the shut down and a fraction of the resuĺts of an oral steroid .

Im sure they do something though. Just be wary, if i recall correctly ostarine is the only one with human trials.
    The others have rat tests not at 'bodybuilding' doses.

Check out his forum, he only wants to help but you have to buy from him. Every other place sells snake oil....
    I watch his videos sometimes but theres just something about him... im not a fan

Theres guys on here with sarms experience, hope you can get a better answer from one of those guys lol

Also in regards to the cardarine, people argue both side but if it was such a good drug (it sounds like it is) there is sure to be money made from it.

Why would a large pharma company pull funding from it if there was no danger from it... i understand that the doses that induced cancer to rats are higher mg/kg than a human would take.... but i also assume that their leading researchers would have taken that into account before pulling funding on the goldmine....

Something to think about

swalleezy is offline New Member
    I just came off my first SARMS cycle, ran 10mg of LGD ed and 30mg of Ostarine ed.

Results, very strange feeling first week, then strength and size gains came quickly last 3 weeks, gained approx 10 (maybe 4/3/3 lbm, water, fat)

could def tell I'd used something, as lifted on and off natty for 25 years, however there are some personal things I did notice.

Def test suppression, which most internet gurus said didn't happen.

No healing properties (tendons felt worse, and that's saying a lot as they were bad to begin with)

rapid strength loss since off them last two weeks, however seems i've kept the gains for now.

IMHO, not really worth it, not too interested in taking them again, if I'm going to get shut down, may as well take the good stuff.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information