Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Here's why i think GW-501516 is dangerous and cuses CANCER. Read...

billy_ba is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Here's why i think GW-501516 is dangerous and cuses CANCER. Read...

What up AR... been a while but hear me out. Every BRO-science doctor on the web pushing the SARM GW-501516 always says this about it being tied to a study in lab mice that cause cancer....
    "Well if you read the study they gave the mice 10mg per KG of body weight. Thats like 1,000 times the human equivalent dose of 10-20mg" Therefor it cant be used as a comparison. 1,000 times the dose of anything is bad for you BRAH....

Here's why that's Bullshit...

Mice have a higher metabolism and less boddy mass surface area than humans. This means you cant just make the equivalent dose gram for gram as a human and say they are equivalent.
    Below is a link published by PubMed showing the correct equivalent dose calculations from lab animals to humans.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/

If you check out the section titled Dose "Calculations and Examples". You will see that a mouse study that has a dose of 15mg per KG body weight has an equivalent human dose of 18mg per 60KG of body weight.

Let me REPEAT... the same dose that caused cancer in lab rats is MORE than the same dose my friends are taking with GW.

I urge all of you to tell your friends taking this shit to stop immediately. I've heard of one bro already that was taking this shit develop cancer and die last year. shit isnt a coincidence..

here's the study on mice showing them getting cancer from the 10mg/kg dose. It's hard to read if you don't have a science background but search the doc for "GW" and it will take you to the section about it.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba View Post
    What up AR... been a while but hear me out. Every BRO-science doctor on the web pushing the SARM GW-501516 always says this about it being tied to a study in lab mice that cause cancer....
    "Well if you read the study they gave the mice 10mg per KG of body weight. Thats like 1,000 times the human equivalent dose of 10-20mg" Therefor it cant be used as a comparison. 1,000 times the dose of anything is bad for you BRAH....

Here's why that's Bullshit...

Mice have a higher metabolism and less boddy mass surface area than humans. This means you cant just make the equivalent dose gram for gram as a human and say they are equivalent.
    Below is a link published by PubMed showing the correct equivalent dose calculations from lab animals to humans.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/

If you check out the section titled Dose "Calculations and Examples". You will see that a mouse study that has a dose of 15mg per KG body weight has an equivalent human dose of 18mg per 60KG of body weight.

Let me REPEAT... the same dose that caused cancer in lab rats is MORE than the same dose my friends are taking with GW.

I urge all of you to tell your friends taking this shit to stop immediately. I've heard of one bro already that was taking this shit develop cancer and die last year. shit isnt a coincidence..

here's the study on mice showing them getting cancer from the 10mg/kg dose. It's hard to read if you don't have a science background but search the doc for "GW" and it will take you to the section about it.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/
    Hadn’t heard anything about it, thanks for the heads up!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    oh my!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I've ran GW a handful of times.. I've got a bottle of it sitting here a peptide co sent me for free. I'm not really that interested in using it cause it never has done much for me. but I do an hour of cardio a day almost every day, I've done cardio like this for nearly 25 years. NO I can no longer run a sub 6 min mile (with my injuries I can barely jog), but I've always been consistent with my cardio , even if its just lazy LISS. so maybe GW does not have much effect on someone who is relatively cardio adapted, idk.

so if it causes cancer , well no biggy don't take it . however if you were to tell me that Tren causes cancer then I'd be heart broken and devastated.
    hollowedzeus and Sh0tsf1red like this.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've ran GW a handful of times.. I've got a bottle of it sitting here a peptide co sent me for free. I'm not really that interested in using it cause it never has done much for me. but I do an hour of cardio a day almost every day, I've done cardio like this for nearly 25 years. NO I can no longer run a sub 6 min mile (with my injuries I can barely jog), but I've always been consistent with my cardio , even if its just lazy LISS. so maybe GW does not have much effect on someone who is relatively cardio adapted, idk.

so if it causes cancer , well no biggy don't take it . however if you were to tell me that Tren causes cancer then I'd be heart broken and devastated.
    No doubt man. I just want people to be aware because there's a lot of guys out there that are afraid of AAS and are peddled SARMS like these without knowing the side effects.

I read https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/ and I came across this section. Yes, PPAR does cause cancer in rodents but the study also says that it is unlikely that it will cause cancer in humans. Further in the article it states that the difference in how rodents and humans process PPAR in the liver may be the differentiator. I would welcome other to read the study more carefully and arrive at their own conclusions.

"Although peroxisome proliferators have carcinogenic consequences in the liver of rodents, epidemiological studies suggest that similar effects are unlikely to occur in humans [10, 33–36]."

"A number of experimental observations suggest that there is a species difference between rodents and humans in the response to PPAR agonists, although the functional differences of PPAR derived from species are not clear (Table 1)."

Thread Information