Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Military Muscle SARM

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Military Muscle SARM

What's your opinion on Military Muscle SARMS ? There is a guy selling this stuff who promises steroid -like anabolic effects with no sides and no T suppresion. On the internet there are a lot of sites praising this stuff. So, what do you think about it? Are SARMs any good? Do they suppres natural test?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Are you asking if they are a good brand? Is military muscle a company? Never used them before if so or are u asking if swarms are good in general? Just a little confused on the question

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    What's your opinion on Military Muscle SARMS? There is a guy selling this stuff who promises steroid-like anabolic effects with no sides and no T suppresion. On the internet there are a lot of sites praising this stuff. So, what do you think about it? Are SARMs any good? Do they suppres natural test?
    Never heard of the brand but have used SARMs

They say they don't, but almost all good SARMs cause suppression
    Obs likes this.

stevestevenson2000 is offline New Member
    Nope never heard of them, struggling to see them on the web? Ive used multiple brands over the years, and they all seem reasonable, give or take delivery to the UK.

Currently I'm using sarmsupplements xxxxxx.

Best to look for reviews on sarms , gives you an idea who is legit!

Please don't URLs. Thanks
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-29-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Bigbadbdub is offline New Member
    If your looking for a brand that is pharma quality and amazing service, RUI-products.com. Currently testing the Sarm MK-2866 and it's awesome! going into week three, Ive lost 6 total lbs but my muscles are full like I'm on 125mg a week of test. A 5 week cycle is one 30ml bottle and they run between 60-120 dollars. Let me know if you have any questions!

Bigbadbdub is offline New Member
    If your looking for a brand that is pharma quality and amazing service, RUI-products.com. Currently testing the Sarm MK-2866 and it's awesome! going into week three, Ive lost 6 total lbs but my muscles are full like I'm on 125mg a week of test. A 5 week cycle is one 30ml bottle and they run between 60-120 dollars. Let me know if you have any questions!

harorider is offline New Member
    I second that.....I've been including it with my TRT. I'm new to SARMs but having great experience so far. I would stick with RUI Products as we all know they are spot on with their stuff.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven77 View Post
    My friend has used MK-677 that gives him fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
    ProvenPeptides.Com/shop/
    those are all great benefits and MK677 is the real deal (I've been taking it for a couple years) . however MK677 is NOT a SARM.
    it a natural growth hormone secretagogue (its basically similar to being on low dose micro dosed HGH . . which is a peptide), and this is very very very different then a SARM and works totally different and on different cells (SARMS work on Androgen receptors, MK and peptides do NOT)

Thread Information