Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rangersltw#2
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: New Guy/sarms questions

Jason Paquette is offline New Member

Question New Guy/sarms questions

Hey guys. First post in this forum or this site. Need advice. I am a convicted felon. I was convicted of trafficking narcotics and served seven years in federal prison. I was released in December of 2015. I am on federal probation and am currently subject to drug testing. I tested hot once in January of last year for tren and test enanthate . Needless to say i am concerned about what I ingest at this point. My question is will LGD and other sarms make me hot on a urinalysis? I have not been able to get a straight answer anywhere and as much as I would like to say that I would just be happy lifting natty, I am not. I understand that sarms are not steroids per se, but I have had friends use them and the results were impressive. I have cycled on and off for years before my incarceration and twice since i was released. I cannot obviously use any real anabolics at this point. Was just wondering if anyone had any advice? Be willing to share any facts with me? I am clearly being tested for performance enhancers in my UA's. Anybody got any advice? Are sarms gonna be legit for me or no? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member
    Hey gear can you give the phone to your wife? I wish i could help bud but as far as urine test go which one do they use? Because you could more than likely research what chemical was in that sarm and see if is it has a that as part of test...but i wouldnt think wth some many open sources for sarms that it would be a issue...i thought the testing of aas is a expensive test
    Jason Paquette likes this.

Jason Paquette is offline New Member
    Im not sure which kind of test. Know it gets sent to a big east coast lab.

If the lab tests for AAS the chances are that they will detect SARM's also.
    Jason Paquette likes this.

Thread Information