Closhmo is offline Junior Member

Thinking of running RAD 140

Im currently on TRT (180 mg/week) and have been thinking of trying out a SARM. I have some rad 140 and was thinking of running that at 30 mg a day in addition to my TRT for 8 weeks. I can do 12 weeks but i usually get bloodwork around then and dont want any red flags. does this sound like a good idea for bulking?? will rad destroy my lipid panel? anyone have experience with this compound?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you'd probably get better results and it would be cheaper to just double your TRT dose for 8 weeks then it would be to run RAD

personally, I prefer LGD over any other SARMS . LGD is the one SARM that I used while off cycle and I maintained fullness and size like I was on cycle

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you'd probably get better results and it would be cheaper to just double your TRT dose for 8 weeks then it would be to run RAD

personally, I prefer LGD over any other SARMS. LGD is the one SARM that I used while off cycle and I maintained fullness and size like I was on cycle
    if i did 400 mg/wk of test cyp for 8 weeks and then back to 180 for the last 4 weeks will my levels be good for my check up? thanks! i already have a vial of rad 140 which is why i want to run it but yeah i agree that doing the real thing would be better.

Thread Information