conejo23 is offline New Member

Using SARMs for surgical recovery

hey folks, first post here. 2 weeks ago I didn't know what SARMs even were but heard about ostarine and then started researching and one thing led to another.

I'm a 56 year old male in pretty good shape. I had an accident on the tennis court a few years ago, ripped some cartilage off the end of my femur. Had a hemicap arthroplasty to try to remedy the situation but that has failed badly, won't bore you with the details. Only option at this point is a total knee replacement. I have a badass protocol in place to accelerate recovery and my overall condition will help a lot.

But once I learned about ostarine I started researching this stuff and decided to use ostarine and ligandrol in my recovery. Seems like the combo will be great at accelerating bone and muscle healing with minimal side effects.

I'd like some input on the protocol I was going to do, and then had a couple of questions. I appreciate anyone who reads this and cares to provide some input.

My plan is to take a 10 mg daily dose of each starting 2 weeks prior to the surgery and then going 4 weeks after, so a 6 week cycle. Then, was going to take the recommended amount of time off both, then do another 6 week cycle. So a few questions...

- does that dose sound reasonable?

- is 6 weeks a reasonable time period for the first cycle?

- how long should I take off in between cycles? Was thinking 4 weeks.

- During the 'off' part of the cycle is there anything I should be taking to 'hold' the gains from the last 6 weeks?

Thank you in advance for any guidance.
    Last edited by conejo23; 03-01-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Thread Information