Closhmo is offline Junior Member

RAD 140 making me not feel too great

Hi ive been taking 20 mg of rad140 along for the past two days and after each dose i get kind of nauseous and anxious. is this normal? it goes away as the day goes on but idk. i got it from a pretty reputable source. oh and im taking it fasted.
    Last edited by Closhmo; 03-02-2018 at 09:12 AM.

longevity225 is offline New Member

i wouldnt worry

i just finished my second week of RAD-140 (30mg), LGD-4033 (15mg) and i was feeling pretty crazy for the first 4-6 days. I was taking my doses with food though and the worse adverse side affects i had were some irritability and very mild anxiety. After the first week that all went away.

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity225 View Post
    i just finished my second week of RAD-140 (30mg), LGD-4033 (15mg) and i was feeling pretty crazy for the first 4-6 days. I was taking my doses with food though and the worse adverse side affects i had were some irritability and very mild anxiety. After the first week that all went away.
    Thanks for the reply. today feels much better. any results so far?

pimartinez is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Closhmo View Post
    Hi ive been taking 20 mg of rad140 along for the past two days and after each dose i get kind of nauseous and anxious. is this normal? it goes away as the day goes on but idk. i got it from a pretty reputable source. oh and im taking it fasted.
    Who was your source bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some

Quote Originally Posted by Closhmo View Post
    Thanks for the reply. today feels much better. any results so far?
    I feel stronger for sure. I'm not seeing a lot of gains but its only my third week.
    Last edited by longevity225; 03-09-2018 at 08:38 PM.

AllexCord is offline Banned
    My friend has started RAD-140 and about 4 hours after the first dose his ears started ringing. And the next morning it was almost gone so he thought it might be a coincidence so he took his dose again and they started ringing again. So he discontinued rad and it socks. He was really excited about this cycle.
    Closhmo
    is you have this side effect too?

if it was in pill form maybe he should try splitting up his dose if he wasn't already.

Thread Information