longevity225 is offline New Member

sarm dosage questions!

I'm in my third week of my first sarm cycle. I'm taking RAD-140(30mg), YK-11(12mg), and LGD-4033(15mg). The bottle instructs 3 caps daily and the salesman suggested take them through out the day. I just talked to another guy who takes sarms (type not specified) and he takes all 3 at once. So should i be taking them split up or all together?

AllexCord is offline Banned
    Not sure about your stack, but if you still wanna continue then go for these three SARMs, Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine– One of the best options for cutting is this fancy trio. We’ve already discussed Ostarine so let’s touch base on the others. Cardarine, or GW-501516, we have listed above but something to mention is that it isn’t actually a SARM, but rather, a SARM-like product that modulates the metabolism by activating AMPK. It helps burn fat and increase endurance during workouts. It has even been thought to be a future preventer for diabetes in certain blood types. And lastly, Andarine, which has a really different component that sets it apart from the others: it helps increase bone strength and thereby helps prevent bone injuries such as fractures. This makes it the binding agent for this efficient trio.

longevity225 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    Not sure about your stack, but if you still wanna continue then go for these three SARMs, Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine– One of the best options for cutting is this fancy trio. We’ve already discussed Ostarine so let’s touch base on the others. Cardarine, or GW-501516, we have listed above but something to mention is that it isn’t actually a SARM, but rather, a SARM-like product that modulates the metabolism by activating AMPK. It helps burn fat and increase endurance during workouts. It has even been thought to be a future preventer for diabetes in certain blood types. And lastly, Andarine, which has a really different component that sets it apart from the others: it helps increase bone strength and thereby helps prevent bone injuries such as fractures. This makes it the binding agent for this efficient trio.
    Me being a hardgainer, I'm looking for supplements that will help me bulk more than get cut and lose fat. do you still recommend that stack?

knowledgeguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longevity225 View Post
    Me being a hardgainer, I'm looking for supplements that will help me bulk more than get cut and lose fat. do you still recommend that stack?
    Did you research these? They're all pretty suppressive and you're running some of them pretty high. Did you do blood work? Is this your first cycle?

Thread Information