Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Are SARMs safe?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    if something sounds to good to be true, it is.

sarms may have thier place, but many can and will shut you down similar to aas.

gotta pay to play, no way around that.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

All live matter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    I've been reading about the positives of SARMs compared to oral steroids .
    Are they completely safe to run? Or do they have some sides as well to look out for?
    I have a list:

• Mk-677
    • Ostarine
    • Cardarine
    • Andarine
    • YK-11
    • RAD-140

I wanna take one or a stack and my goal is to reduce fat and gain strength.
    Thanks in advance!

Maybe you should tell us. How is your experience from the last couple months?
    You sound like an expert.

The two stacked together are amazing. I've been on MK-677 and GW along with some S4 the last couple months and it's been unbelievable for what it's done to my body composition. I've maintained the same weight but really leaned out nicely. It's been incredible in all aspects.
    Not sure about your stack, but if you still wanna continue then go for these three SARMs, Andarine, Cardarine, Ostarine– One of the best options for cutting is this fancy trio. We’ve already discussed Ostarine so let’s touch base on the others. Cardarine, or GW-501516, we have listed above but something to mention is that it isn’t actually a SARM, but rather, a SARM-like product that modulates the metabolism by activating AMPK. It helps burn fat and increase endurance during workouts. It has even been thought to be a future preventer for diabetes in certain blood types. And lastly, Andarine, which has a really different component that sets it apart from the others: it helps increase bone strength and thereby helps prevent bone injuries such as fractures. This makes it the binding agent for this efficient trio.
    So if you don’t know if they are safe WTF are you doing giving advise like you know? Are you just on here to try and sell $#!t

There are even stackable SARMs for women, specifically designed for their use. One of the packages that could be better for women consists of GW, MK-2866, and S4. This seems to be a truly impressive trio for women, and with minimal side effects. In general, dosage for women is much lower than for men. Side effects of testosterone -increasing SARMs can lead to virilization, or physical changes that distinguish men from women.

For example, women who dramatically increase testosterone may experience a deepening of the voice, male hair growth patterns, as well as hair loss, acne, menstrual problems, or other issues. Some women even choose to go with a product that’s only anabolic, and not androgenic, as it doesn’t increase testosterone production.
    Last edited by All live matter; 03-22-2018 at 06:33 AM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by All live matter View Post
    Maybe you should tell us. How is your experience from the last couple months?
    You sound like an expert.

So if you don’t know if they are safe WTF are you doing giving advise like you know? Are you just on here to try and sell $#!t
    I wanted to do this post also. You beat me to it lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Busted
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    lol
    can we get him now?

Thread Information