kdigx is offline New Member

Cool 4 months until vacation, cycle recommendations?

Never researched SARMS before, only ever used creatine and protein. Test subject guinea pig is mid 30's, 20+ yrs exp lifting off and on, 2 yrs straight of strict macro diet and lifting, 6'0" 185 with around 13% bodyfat. Subject would be considered strong in the big lifts and was considering competing in powerlifting before an injury set him back. Packing on size has always been an issue. Was able to bulk to 220 but was way too fat and then lost most of his gains when cutting. Very frustrating!

He has a vacation in 18 weeks. Hoping to add about 10 lbs of mostly muscle and then cut. Is that enough time to do a cycle of LGD to bulk, take a break, do another cycle with ostarine to cut? If not, would it be more beneficial to do LGD to bulk and then try and cut naturally or bulk natural and then use ostarine on the cut? Supression is a concern having never used any SARMS in his research before. Thanks!

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdigx View Post
    Never researched SARMS before, only ever used creatine and protein. Test subject guinea pig is mid 30's, 20+ yrs exp lifting off and on, 2 yrs straight of strict macro diet and lifting, 6'0" 185 with around 13% bodyfat. Subject would be considered strong in the big lifts and was considering competing in powerlifting before an injury set him back. Packing on size has always been an issue. Was able to bulk to 220 but was way too fat and then lost most of his gains when cutting. Very frustrating!

He has a vacation in 18 weeks. Hoping to add about 10 lbs of mostly muscle and then cut. Is that enough time to do a cycle of LGD to bulk, take a break, do another cycle with ostarine to cut? If not, would it be more beneficial to do LGD to bulk and then try and cut naturally or bulk natural and then use ostarine on the cut? Supression is a concern having never used any SARMS in his research before. Thanks!

18 weeks is not enough time to run both a bulk and cut SARM cycle. Also expecting to add 10 lbs of muscle in that time frame is not realistic with SARMs. Heck that would be difficult to achieve with AAS.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    why do you want to cut? if your already at 13% body fat, which is very lean, then why not just add that 10 pounds of muscle and leave it at that?

not sure why everyone thinks they have to do a cut after bulking. that type of thinking is probably why most guys are small and don't get to that 240 pounds lean and muscular, because they are always taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backward.

at your height 185 pounds is pretty skinny and lacking muscular size. IMO, you should be massing for a few years straight and just put on quality muscle before thinking about a solid cutting cycle (sure a mini cut here and there along the way is fine). but you need the mass, you need the large chuck of clay to work with before you go trying to sculpt it.

if your really 13% body fat, then you already have a full six back and are lean . just grow lean from here and put on quality size.

also, SARMS work much better if your on TRT. running them solo is not worth the suppression Imo. way better off with traditional AAS.
    but running them on TRT there is no issues with suppression and you'll get way better gains

kdigx is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I did more research and I think I'm going to stack LGD and S4 and eat at maintenance. Hopefully the LGD gives me the size gains and S4 helps me burn a bit of fat too. Anyone have experience with that stack?

Yea I try to stay skinny with a 6 pack on purpose. I got up to 220 naturally and I looked like crap. Some guys like the jacked look and it works for them. I look better a bit thinner tbh. When I gain too much weight it goes to my face and I look totally different. Wasn't very flattering. I like a more aestethic look. But yea, 1 step forward 2 steps back has been my experience over the years. I'd work out hard and gain some size then cut and then take time off and have to start all over again. Hoping to do things right this time around. Thanks

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why do you want to cut? if your already at 13% body fat, which is very lean, then why not just add that 10 pounds of muscle and leave it at that?

not sure why everyone thinks they have to do a cut after bulking. that type of thinking is probably why most guys are small and don't get to that 240 pounds lean and muscular, because they are always taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backward.

at your height 185 pounds is pretty skinny and lacking muscular size. IMO, you should be massing for a few years straight and just put on quality muscle before thinking about a solid cutting cycle (sure a mini cut here and there along the way is fine). but you need the mass, you need the large chuck of clay to work with before you go trying to sculpt it.

if your really 13% body fat, then you already have a full six back and are lean . just grow lean from here and put on quality size.

also, SARMS work much better if your on TRT. running them solo is not worth the suppression Imo. way better off with traditional AAS.
    but running them on TRT there is no issues with suppression and you'll get way better gains
    What sarm and how much would you run on top of a 200mg of TestC TRT ?

Thread Information