BillyJoe is offline New Member

First SARMS Cycle

Hello, I’m Billy. I’m 24 6’1 190 lb about 14% bf. I’m considering running Enhanced Chemicals LGD and GW for 12 weeks.

LGD- 10 mgs 1-12 weeks
    GW- 20 mgs 1-12 weeks

My main concern about this cycle is estrogen conversion (I know SARMS aren’t supposed to convert). I ran a PH cycle a few years back and developed Gyno so I’m a little nervous about anything happening again. My question is should I run an AI while taking these SARMS (if so, then what) or should I wait and take Clomid 50/25/25/25 after the cycle. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by BillyJoe; 04-23-2018 at 11:31 AM.

PH is something completely different. Dont worry. It will be ok. But if u want a bulletproof cycle, get som DIM and run it for 12 weeks with your lgd.
    I would also run 1000 mg NAC, because its cheap and helps your liver function 100%.

Only concern i have, is that you are doing a cycle, yet u dont know that GW isnt a sarm.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Above is Sil. He is banned and keeps sneaking back.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Above is Sil. He is banned and keeps sneaking back.
    To much firewater again cowboy?...how could i be banned. I just signed up. Sil..wtf is that??

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    It concerns me that you're seemingly unaware of distinct differences between anabolic steroids and SARMs .

SARMs should not cause gyno because they do not increase testosterone levels rather they improve the action of testosterone on receptors.... In other words, the mechanism of action is not abnormally high levels of test - therefore the natural aromatization of testosterone into estrogen should not change.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase

Thread Information