Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By George68539
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Gyno and building muscle

George68539 is offline New Member

Gyno and building muscle

Anyone had any experience building muscle with small gyno? I'm 20 years old and have had gyno since a young age.
    I'm just wandering if my gyno is bad or not so please tell me what you think?
    Also would you recommend surgery or is not not bad enough to warrant it? And I've heard gyno can look worse with building a big chest as it will push the lump out. Will it make my gyno look much worse or would it not really make a difference? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG 
Views:	966 
Size:	893.4 KB 
ID:	172907

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    it ain't that bad at all.

getting leaner and bigger pec muscle will stretch it tighter and not be as noticable
    George68539 likes this.

Thanks for the reply

Anyone else agree or think it would be made worse by building chest? Need to get a few opinions lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I had gyno as a teen naturally but it had gone away by the time I reached my late teens.

I would advise but I don't really want to give you shiddy advice so govsee a doc man.

Tits look better on a man with big muscles imo tho.

Lol! Lil joke...

May warrant surgery I have no idea.

Ok thanks man, and I saw a doctor not long ago. I live in the UK so looked into having it removed with surgery but as it is cosmetic the NHS won't do it so I would have to pay. And I don't want to pay for it if it's not recognisable
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by George68539 View Post
    Ok thanks man, and I saw a doctor not long ago. I live in the UK so looked into having it removed with surgery but as it is cosmetic the NHS won't do it so I would have to pay. And I don't want to pay for it if it's not recognisable
    It doesnt look bad. I notice you posted this in the sarms section.
    Fact is "SERMs" can fix you up cheap.
    You need to find "kelkel" a member here, and pm him and ask him what you should do. I cant advise a 20 y/o not on AAS. Looks to me like you dont really have high T levels anyway so you need bloodwork done. Good luck sir.
    George68539 likes this.

Addytude.055 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    It doesnt look bad. I notice you posted this in the sarms section.
    Fact is "SERMs" can fix you up cheap.
    You need to find "kelkel" a member here, and pm him and ask him what you should do. I cant advise a 20 y/o not on AAS. Looks to me like you dont really have high T levels anyway so you need bloodwork done. Good luck sir.
    Seems won't fix gyno that has been there for years. I got it in puberty too and I tried several serms for extended periods of time, they don't do shit. But as far as OP, yours is about what mine is. When you lean out a bit it will be less noticable, I'd advise you to only to incline presses. I did flat bench for years (cause it's fun to lift shit tons of weight). And it made my gyno stick out even more, although ive been told I'm the only one that notices it. I quit flat benchin two years ago and only incline bench and my gyno keeps losing better and better.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Addytude.055 View Post
    Seems won't fix gyno that has been there for years. I got it in puberty too and I tried several serms for extended periods of time, they don't do shit. But as far as OP, yours is about what mine is. When you lean out a bit it will be less noticable, I'd advise you to only to incline presses. I did flat bench for years (cause it's fun to lift shit tons of weight). And it made my gyno stick out even more, although ive been told I'm the only one that notices it. I quit flat benchin two years ago and only incline bench and my gyno keeps losing better and better.
    https://www.thebreastonline.com/arti...210-8/fulltext

There are many pubmed articles that will clearly point out how wrong that statement is.
    Here is a simple short one and the mens ages went all the way to 67.

Tamoxifen is one of the most effective treatments for hard lump gyno next to surgery, that there is.
    The age of the lump having effect on treatmet was never noted in any journal I have read.

I can tell you first hand it will take care of lump.

but gyno that had its roots established for a few years, I dunno. I know it knocked my lump right into the dirt after a week

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I can tell you first hand it will take care of lump.

but gyno that had its roots established for a few years, I dunno. I know it knocked my lump right into the dirt after a week
    Tamoxifen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Tamoxifen?
    yes tamoxifen /Nolvadex

Thread Information