HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

Need some pro tips

I bought some SARMs from the local supplement store.
    I got mk2866 and rad140.
    The problem is, the MK2866 is spelled ostErine (emphasizing the e, not an a) and the chemical composition listed on the back is missing the 2-hydroxy
    Should be:
    Ostarine(MK-2866); N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide; 1202044-20-9; Ostarine?MK2866)

The rad 140 seems alright. Chemical composition matches up with what I could find online.

Neither says "For research purposes only" on it. mfg by: Bio-Gen Innovations

Bought a bottle of liquid clomiphene "for research purposes only" for a short pct after.

What are the chances I got legit stuff?

Also,
    The "osterine" suggests 3 caps per day (20mg per), the dude at the counter suggested 2 per day, and everything I read online suggests 20mg per day. Dont know how much I should take.
    The rad140 says 3 per day, 10mg per. Dude at store says twice a day. Online suggests 20 mg/day. Don't know how much I should take.

Thoughts anyone?

Edit: I tried to edit to a less click batey title, not an option. Sorry bout that, didn't think a more descriptive title would be better (benefits of being a new member). Lessons learned. Feel free to give input though! Could use some feedback
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 05-29-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Thread Information