Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member

A short 3-week cycle on andarine (s4) - bloodwork

Just to show you what you can expect from this stuff. I used it even before during PCTs, and my testosterone and cholesterol levels improved. However, because it was after cycles with Anavar , when my body was totally messed up (testosterone nearly zero, HDL cholesterol around 0.50 mmol/L), the picture may have been distorted. Indeed, Andarine is not as harmless as I thought, but it is still relatively mild, when compared with traditional steroids and other SARMs .

Basically, I was taking 50-60 mg/day for 3 weeks, depending on my feelings (but the dosage must be taken with caution, because you can never know, how much stuff you got in the bottle). The results are not particularly miraculous, few kgs on some exercises here and there, but the factor of age (44) can also play a role because I can be glad if I improve at all.

Interestingly, liver values (AST, ALT) didn't change - in contrast with Ostarine which is chemically very similar, yet its effect on the liver is quite horrible.

Testosterone decreased, but not much. My normal value is over 550 ng/dL. 233.3 ng/dL is on the level of an old impotent guy, and it should return back relatively quickly. It's still great, when compared with 11 ng/dL - something that I once experienced at the end of a cycle with Anavar. And it is still great, when compared with 47 ng/dL - a value that I once had after 4 weeks on 40 mg Andarine+10-15 mg Ostarine/day. In other words, Ostarine must be much more suppressive than Andarine.

The only thing that worries me is HDL cholesterol. Before the cycle, I had 1.15 mmol/L, so the drop is quite marked. But still much lower, when compared with Anavar.

I plan to stop this cycle now and continue with 12.5 mg Ibutamoren daily for several weeks. I think that this should be sufficient for the regeneration of testosterone.

RESULT [reference range]

Glucose 5.01 mmol/L [4.11-5.60]
    Urea 5.1 mmol/L [2.8-8.3]
    AST 0.54 ukat/L [0.17-0.85]
    ALT 0.55 ukat/L [0.17-0.83]

Testosterone 8.09 mmol/L (233.3 ng/dL) [8.64-29.00]

Cholesterol 4.23 mmol/L [2.90-5.00]
    Triacylglycerols 1.31 mmol/L [0.45-1.70]
    HDL cholesterol 0.86 mmol/L [1.00-2.10]
    LDL cholesterol 3.24 mmol/L [1.20-3.00]
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 07-09-2018 at 03:37 PM.

5millionbucks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Just to show you what you can expect from this stuff. I used it even before during PCTs, and my testosterone and cholesterol levels improved. However, because it was after cycles with Anavar , when my body was totally messed up (testosterone nearly zero, HDL cholesterol around 0.50 mmol/L), the picture may have been distorted. Indeed, Andarine is not as harmless as I thought, but it is still relatively mild, when compared with traditional steroids and other SARMs .

Basically, I was taking 50-60 mg/day for 3 weeks, depending on my feelings (but the dosage must be taken with caution, because you can never know, how much stuff you got in the bottle). The results are not particularly miraculous, few kgs on some exercises here and there, but the factor of age (44) can also play a role because I can be glad if I improve at all.

Interestingly, liver values (AST, ALT) didn't change - in contrast with Ostarine which is chemically very similar, yet its effect on the liver is quite horrible.

Testosterone decreased, but not much. My normal value is over 550 ng/dL. 233.3 ng/dL is on the level of an old impotent guy, and it should return back relatively quickly. It's still great, when compared with 11 ng/dL - something that I once experienced at the end of a cycle with Anavar. And it is still great, when compared with 47 ng/dL - a value that I once had after 4 weeks on 40 mg Andarine+10-15 mg Ostarine/day. In other words, Ostarine must be much more suppressive than Andarine.

The only thing that worries me is HDL cholesterol. Before the cycle, I had 1.15 mmol/L, so the drop is quite marked. But still much lower, when compared with Anavar.

I plan to stop this cycle now and continue with 12.5 mg Ibutamoren daily for several weeks. I think that this should be sufficient for the regeneration of testosterone.

RESULT [reference range]

Glucose 5.01 mmol/L [4.11-5.60]
    Urea 5.1 mmol/L [2.8-8.3]
    AST 0.54 ukat/L [0.17-0.85]
    ALT 0.55 ukat/L [0.17-0.83]

Testosterone 8.09 mmol/L (233.3 ng/dL) [8.64-29.00]

Cholesterol 4.23 mmol/L [2.90-5.00]
    Triacylglycerols 1.31 mmol/L [0.45-1.70]
    HDL cholesterol 0.86 mmol/L [1.00-2.10]
    LDL cholesterol 3.24 mmol/L [1.20-3.00]
    wait you ran this cycle for 3 weeks right after running anavar/test without pct?

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5millionbucks View Post
    wait you ran this cycle for 3 weeks right after running anavar/test without pct?
    No! I tried Andarine as PCT after oxandrolone in the past. And my testosterone levels were increasing.

I can demonstrate it by exact numbers:
    5th February 2010: 11.3 ng/dl (after the cycle with oxandrolone)
    15th March 2010: 132.1 ng/dl (when taking ca. 30 mg Andarine/day)

But I was barely able to keep my gains. Everything changed after I increased my dosage up to 50 mg/day and I was running it for two weeks. That was great. Then I added anastrozole and on 5th May 2010, my testosterone was 424.6 ng/dl. (My normal value is between 500-600 ng/dl)

So, basically, it looks like a good PCT but it was not because the increase of testosterone was artificial. Two weeks after I stopped using anastrozole, my strength performances crashed. At that time, I was baffled and I didn't understand the reason of this shocking loss of strength. I only realized it two years later when I tested my testosterone levels two weeks after stopping anastrozole - it was only 188.3 ng/dl!
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 12-22-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Thread Information